SWAG Putters Thread

We shall talk Shane! Haha

E38196E8-F3A6-4C3F-8E3D-BF747F6315B9.pngWelllllllllp, that’s pretty bad asss$

With Christmas vacation quickly approaching...... methinks the Raw needs some paintfill!

I am extremely into the rainbow stitching that companies are using nowadays.

I want to see the green better. It's interesting.

Seems to be some sort of sparkling material or reflects light at least. Very “festive” haha

Seems to be some sort of sparkling material or reflects light at least. Very “festive” haha
Scotty made a holiday cover with a green sparkly shiny material that was very awful not long ago.

This looks like it might be way better.

Scotty made a holiday cover with a green sparkly shiny material that was very awful not long ago.

This looks like it might be way better.

I trust it will be.

Sniped again. Literally 15sec. Could not have checked out faster this time. Much annoying.

If there was one cash cover that I was ever after, Franklin it was.

I just could not swallow $200 for it. Too rich for me.

Have you all seen the Kevin Streelman NES Cartridge on EBay? It’s really cool if you name is Kevin Streelman.

Comes with a real Benjamin tho lol

I passed aswell
I actually have the grant 50 framed and displayed next to the cover in my office and it looks great, but not so grate that I want to do it again haha. I would have tried, but I want to save my pennies for the next 10 days. I get the sense there will be putter in my near future.

@JourdanInMich what is your process? You never seem to miss. I'm using one click PayPal (which is super fast) on a gig connection, still sniped.

And before you all say "apple pay is the best" I have no apple products, so this isn't an option.

@JourdanInMich what is your process? You never seem to miss. I'm using one click PayPal (which is super fast) on a gig connection, still sniped.

And before you all say "apple pay is the best" I have no apple products, so this isn't an option.
Apple Pay is fastest. Always. Anything else it’s luck of the internet speed.

I wonder what the transfer speed is compared to google pay and one click pp.

I tried google pay for the mystery box thinking it was faster. I was wrong.

Oh well, maybe next time.

@Jaymo37 rolls his so well. Couple of holes today bailed him out.

He is one of the best putters I’ve played with and I’ve seen him putt well with a lot of putters but the one he has now is probably the best

I wonder what the transfer speed is compared to google pay and one click pp.

I tried google pay for the mystery box thinking it was faster. I was wrong.

Oh well, maybe next time.
Google pay sucks

for those of us who don't use apple anything, paypal works best. just be prepared, have your phone number copypasted, and hope you don't get a captcha

I'm in on everything I go for provided I don't get captchad

Ok another dumb question because I’m not paying attention. Are they charging $200 and giving you a real $100 back? Why?

Back