SWAG Putters Thread

Bag was 5 min early.
it's a lottery sale so it's up for preview

THIS STAFF BAG IS BEING SOLD IN A LOTTERY FORMAT...

This staff bag will go on sale at 3pm CT and the sale will end at 3:05pm CT. If you want to enter the lottery to buy the bag, go through the checkout process as you normally would within those 5 minutes. The charge for the Staff Bag will show up as pending on the card you use (PayPal accounts will see the money transferred).

Bag was 5 min early.
Nope. It’s on site so people can read the rules to the lottery. Will be up from 3cst to 305cst

Wow. White headcover set sold out in less than 30 seconds. Got sniped. I'm just about done with this whole Swag brand. Their model is ridiculous.

Wow. White headcover set sold out in less than 30 seconds. Got sniped. I'm just about done with this whole Swag brand. Their model is ridiculous.
if you're after the non-putter covers from Stacked Sets, those can typically be found for appropriate prices ($100-$180) a few weeks after release

Put in for the bag. ?

So you want them to over produce items so can always get one?

if you're after the non-putter covers from Stacked Sets, those can typically be found for appropriate prices ($100-$180) a few weeks after release

Yeah but it's not fun wanting something that is marked up twice the amount it sold for. I get it, supply and demand, but I can only be stupid so many times with overspending.

Thing is I don't even want but only a few items they've released but I can't realistically ever get anything. What really burns me is the people you see selling the stuff on ebay and then you look at their other items and they've got like 10 Swag items for sale. That pretty much tells you they are somehow gaming the system and not playing fairly. But hey, me b!tiching about it isn't going to change anything. Just annoying that I can't get a couple simple items.

Bugs me because my real life name has SWAG in it and to me these items would be more personal. Oh well, more important things in life to worry about than this!

I hardly think they're over producing. Not even close to what I'm saying.
I know they are not over producing I was saying they don’t over produce which makes things go quick

I got the cover set and put my name in for the bag. If I win the bag, someone can have it at cost if they'd like.

Yeah but it's not fun wanting something that is marked up twice the amount it sold for. I get it, supply and demand, but I can only be stupid so many times with overspending.

Thing is I don't even want but only a few items they've released but I can't realistically ever get anything. What really burns me is the people you see selling the stuff on ebay and then you look at their other items and they've got like 10 Swag items for sale. That pretty much tells you they are somehow gaming the system and not playing fairly. But hey, me b!tiching about it isn't going to change anything. Just annoying that I can't get a couple simple items.

Bugs me because my real life name has SWAG in it and to me these items would be more personal. Oh well, more important things in life to worry about than this!
Most of the stuff that isn't from the concierge or isn't super rare doesn't go for much beyond initial price. There's actually more than a couple releases that currently go for less than purchase price.

I’m not sure how it’s ridiculous, high demand and low quantities means hard to get.

I got the cover set and put my name in for the bag. If I win the bag, someone can have it at cost if they'd like.
My guy!

Boomshakalaka!

I got refunded.

I have Apple Pay can I sent it up in advance on swag website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you need help send me a PM tomorrow and I’ll try to walk you though it. With Jourdan and Jman’s direction I was able to get it all sorted out and used it to put in for the bag today. I can walk you through it tomorrow.

If you need help send me a PM tomorrow and I’ll try to walk you though it. With Jourdan and Jman’s direction I was able to get it all sorted out and used it to put in for the bag today. I can walk you through it tomorrow.

Thank you, you are a good guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomshakalaka!

Man, what a score! o_Oo_Oo_O

EDIT: Got sniped hard on the white headcovers - I like those enough I'll probably seek them out.

Back