SWAG Putters Thread

OMG that is ******* beautiful. I will be tracking down one of these at some point.

Cooler (Odyssey #9, Scotty #3) w/ tiffany RAD cover tomorrow, lottery release

Anyone want a Cooler putter? I’ll be glad to try for you. Just pm me.

Cousin Eddie is out of the bag and will be gamed tomorrow morning. I think the time has come for me to give a SWAG putter a try. Just have to wait for the one that catches my eye.

Cousin Eddie is out of the bag and will be gamed tomorrow morning. I think the time has come for me to give a SWAG putter a try. Just have to wait for the one that catches my eye.
Did Cousin Eddie come with a Years supply of jelly?

I’m going for the Cooler. Fo sho

I’m going for the Cooler. Fo sho
Likewise bro, anyone here can have it at cost if I somehow hit the lottery

What is your collection up to these days? If I recall you’ve got at least two? Tour putters?
Haha, don’t make me put that down as evidence for the lawyers :p

9. Three are Tour sticks. :oops:

Haha, don’t make me put that down as evidence for the lawyers :p
My client elects to exercise the rights and privileges afforded to him pursuant to the 5th amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, and therefore will not answer your question.

Cooler looks like an awesome putter. I just can't get along with the extreme heel shafts unfortunately. Whoever gets one is gonna have a nice stick if they elect to keep it!

That cover was one I really wanted to try for but work got in the way. So much greatness there

What is the best way to go about getting a swag tour/prototype? Is the dontgiveaputt/concierge really the only way to go?

Last edited:
What is the best way to go about getting a swat tour/prototype? Is the dontgiveaputt/concierge really the only way to go?
Pretty much. You can get on the Facebook BST group and post a WTB, but other than that straight from Adam is your best bet.

I mean....

A4E62F5C-07B5-475B-BAB7-B3D624135C66.jpeg6ABA0DE2-1858-40C9-AB1A-0CBC9F17A1A6.jpeg
FF15FB89-E3D0-4A29-852B-6D0DC903B357.jpeg

so apparently there's a regular cookie special and an eclipse cookie

Merry Swagmas to me!

Back