SWAG Putters Thread

The only thing I don't like is the name, but I like loud.

Haha I dig the Elf one. Not quite Cousin Eddy good, but we’ll done.

Anyone else nab a Cooler?

it's getting rough, had a perfect paypal checkout and still sniped.

You also have to remember that they accidentally sold some of them last night, so the quantity was even lower today.

what's the checkout time on apple pay?

I think I hit submit around 35-40 seconds
Faster than PayPal, it’s what the majority of guys who do well hitting the releases use.

I've come to realize, unless you have apple pay, you will never get anything. I'm a solid 0-7 (putters/bag don't count) even though all 7 of them were as fast as I've ever checked out.

Still fun to try tho.

I've come to realize, unless you have apple pay, you will never get anything. I'm a solid 0-7 (putters/bag don't count) even though all 7 of them were as fast as I've ever checked out.

Still fun to try tho.

I'm still better the .500 on ones I really go for. Today was by far the fastest checkout I got sniped on though. I kinda like not getting some, it keeps the wife a little happier.

I used Apple play and....

I have used preloaded amazon pay with a lot of success. A lot of it comes down to internet speed. But Apple Pay is #1, amazon pay is #2. I am also willing to help anyone out in need.

I have used preloaded amazon pay with a lot of success. A lot of it comes down to internet speed. But Apple Pay is #1, amazon pay is #2. I am also willing to help anyone out in need.

One would think a gig connection is sufficient...

:confused2:

Will try amazon pay next time.

One would think a gig connection is sufficient...

:confused2:

Will try amazon pay next time.
I've only been sniped once or twice while using amazon pay, usually like 10-15 secs total time

Back