SWAG Putters Thread

What a honeymoon front 9 with the oil slick. 11 putts. There was some good chipping but 2 over 20 feet. Several more of decent length. ?

Already a couple 3 putts on the back and 12 putts through 6.

What a honeymoon front 9 with the oil slick. 11 putts. There was some good chipping but 2 over 20 feet. Several more of decent length. ?

Already a couple 3 putts on the back and 12 putts through 6.
Keep it rollin' brother

Headcover of the month club covers shipping end of this week!

@Jman, I sent you a DM about a SWAG item I’m looking for. Let me know if you have any ideas for my question. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone needs to talk to me out of trying to pick this thing up.... Savage Too on Ebay

Feel like the Hawaiian pizza could be so much better. Cool idea with meh execution.

Got the Sauve Too on the course for a quick nine. First putt with it was a 6ft eagle putt. Drained it and really enjoyed the putter. Will stay in the bag for a while!

Did you buy it cause it’s gone

I did not. I decided that I want one with the newer and deeper grooves. It was a good price, but I didn’t want to settle with such a large purchase.

If you bought it..... good. Good price on it.
If you didn't? Well. Next time be quicker.
I did not, I decided to pass on it.

Someone here needs to win that contest. Pretty neat.

I'm debating between using the Swag white stacked skulls covers or keeping them in "new" condition. The matching putter cover should arrive tomorrow.

IMG_1027.jpg

yeah, you got to game those whites, sorry.

Hawaiian swagatha - better than original.

I really like this brand...

I am a mallet guy, and wouldn't spend this much $$ on putters/covers, but I really like everything they do with limited releases and flashy products.

I live vicariously through y’all! Amazing stuff!

Talk to me about the raw flow neck instead

I can't speak to the Raw part... but damn is the Suave One working for me! I'm hitting putts at a rate that is absolutely absurd. It almost seems like I can't miss in the 10-12' range, whereas I would normally expect to make 20ish percent of those. I've been on this streak ever since switching to this putter. My Handsome One hasn't even gotten a chance to see the course yet, as I wouldn't dream of taking the Suave out of the bag.

too bad I'm not creative and my collection is not many at all
It doesn’t seem like many people have entered so far. You should definitely throw your entry in.

really don't stand a chance against the supercollectors

some of those pictures are ridiculous, looks like they own every cover since inception haha.

Back