SWAG Putters Thread

some of those pictures are ridiculous, looks like they own every cover since inception haha.
I just went through all of the pictures on Instagram, and wow, some of these people need Jesus in their lives. Holy cow.

I just went through all of the pictures on Instagram, and wow, some of these people need Jesus in their lives. Holy cow.
I’ll not share mine then.:oops:

I’ll not share mine then.:oops:
Haha you definitely should. It would be great if you won this. I thought I had a chance, and then I see someone with like 80% of what was released (and unreleased ?). Crazy.

Haha you definitely should. It would be great if you won this. I thought I had a chance, and then I see someone with like 80% of what was released (and unreleased ?). Crazy.
Oh I don’t touch those guys, but I might need a little bit of that Jesus still. Haha

Oh I don’t touch those guys, but I might need a little bit of that Jesus still. Haha
I didn’t see many people with a bunch of putters, so I think you may have the field covered in that front.

Anyone trying for today's release? Starts in 10 minutes.

I decided to pass on the swagatha. 2020 will be the year I focus on acquiring a putter.

pizza cover lasting awfully long

They should have went pepperoni :ROFLMAO:

Haha Pep/Pineapple is so much better than Ham/Pineapple, if I get toppings it's one of my go-to's.

Haha Pep/Pineapple is so much better than Ham/Pineapple, if I get toppings it's one of my go-to's.

how have i never tried this? order pepperoni and hawaiian separately all the time. You might be a genius.

how have i never tried this? order pepperoni and hawaiian separately all the time. You might be a genius.
I thought the same thing. Never crossed my mind. But I am trying this tomorrow night.

I passed on both, mainly because im $1,444 in the hole from swag golf to start the year lol

plus I'm targeting some new irons this year

I thought the same thing. Never crossed my mind. But I am trying this tomorrow night.

The Pep/Pineapple combo blows the traditional Hawaiian combo out of the water. It's the perfect combo of spicy/sweet, with Ham you don't get any kick to balance out the sweetness of the pineapple.

slowest swag shipping ever, they have spoiled me before this.

Back