SWAG Putters Thread

What is happening? I don't get this.

What is happening? I don't get this.

They are just releasing 100-150 covers total divided into 4 separate times like movie times.

Got the matinee! For someone with a full size popcorn machine in my basement I had no choice

They are just releasing 100-150 covers total divided into 4 separate times like movie times.

Got the matinee! For someone with a full size popcorn machine in my basement I had no choice
I got it just so I can flip it to someone on the green and say “better get your popcorn ready” before a crazy putt.

The special was just shown on Instagram.

About 2-3 minutes for the blades on that round. 1 minute for the mallet.

This is crazy... Why do people like these so much what am I missing?

This is crazy... Why do people like these so much what am I missing?
The cover designs are off the wall and unique, and many have some sort of pop culture reference. The quality is second to none, and the detail on many of the designs is incredible. The putters are really, really great quality and craftsmanship.

I really like the popcorn headcover!

To me the regular popcorn mallet looks better than the special.

the fn catalina wine mixer cover went quicker than some other recent releases

I mean, it is pretty cool.

I like the Catalina wine mixer headcover BUT this is one that doesn't necessary look like a classic Swag headcover. They could have gone so much bolder with the design

I wasn’t too thrilled with the orange on my Suave Too, so I did a little color change tonight. I left the face raw because I liked the way it looked, but I may fill it later. I went with neon pink.
2D260251-5535-49CD-AD1D-7DBD33FCC09F.jpeg9729320F-E7F4-472C-B61C-C4249389A475.jpegB109B943-B144-4868-8DE2-3B3C2D8D9630.jpeg

@BigDill you need to teach me how to do that

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

@BigDill you need to teach me how to do that

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
I wasn’t too thrilled with the orange on my Suave Too, so I did a little color change tonight. I left the face raw because I liked the way it looked, but I may fill it later. I went with neon pink.
View attachment 8927686View attachment 8927687View attachment 8927688
Is ok I wish they sold a stock dark green. I will roll into a suave too at some point to compare to handsome one.

I joined the FB group a couple weeks ago and im blown away by how many special and possibly 1 off covers there are... Living in Chicago there's so many special Chicago themed covers I want so bad. Saw theres a Chicago king, Chicago skull, 7-8 special Hot Dog covers, 7 skyline covers (I have 1 and only seen 2 others before) the one has Bears colors

I haven't bought a cover in 6+ months cuz I didnt like any of the releases but now im in big trouble and starting to look for all this stuff!!

Last edited:
I joined the FB group a couple weeks ago and im blown away by how many special and possibly 1 off covers there are... Living in Chicago there's so many special Chicago themed covers and I want so bad. Saw theres a Chicago king, Chicago skull, 7-8 special Hot Dog covers, 7 skyline covers (I have 1 and only seen 2 others before) the one has Bears colors

I haven't bought a cover in 6+ months cuz I didnt like any of the releases but now im in big trouble and starting to look for all this stuff!!

It is a fun group to follow. Some of the collections that people have posted pics of are mind blowing.

It is a fun group to follow. Some of the collections that people have posted pics of are mind blowing.
Tell me about it, some of these guys have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on their collection...

Tell me about it, some of these guys have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on their collection...

Yea thats crazy. I only go for ones im actually interested in gaming.... its some people's hobbies and interests and its totally cool, but I couldn't imagine having 30+ head covers, towels, divot tools laying around on display

Back