SWAG Putters Thread

Deleted this post

Last edited:
I have a swag handsome too that I played all last year but is in great shape always had a head cover on it when not in use I was hoping for some help on a price to list for sale any help would be great at establishing a reasonable price no head cover is included thanks in advance
558cdd4c4ff9dd782b8f53711897ec60.jpg
9107228d8612f8500024f71b223b74fe.jpg
7e9a7f840cd2ecefc859ec0895981d50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
put it up on ebay for 500 and be happy selling for 300+

Snack time:

0FC4611B-5AF8-4FFF-90D0-9682EF78F027.jpeg

looks like a $101 Washington will be releasing Monday

IG post is hinting that the others will also be available

looks like a $101 Washington will be releasing Monday

IG post is hinting that the others will also be available
I guess my wallet will not be taking Monday off.

Since we are on the topic of DIY customs, I will point out that instead of soaking the entire head in acetone and removing all of the paint (I wanted to keep the black), I used several q-tips and dabbed them in acetone, then soaked the area that I wanted to remove the paint from a few times. I used painter's tape to protect the areas I did not want to remove. Then, when the paint started to soften a bit, I used a toothpick and was able to dig it out, many times in a complete piece. I then used a toothpick dipped in the paint to carefully reapply where I wanted.

Since we are on the topic of DIY customs, I will point out that instead of soaking the entire head in acetone and removing all of the paint (I wanted to keep the black), I used several q-tips and dabbed them in acetone, then soaked the area that I wanted to remove the paint from a few times. I used painter's tape to protect the areas I did not want to remove. Then, when the paint started to soften a bit, I used a toothpick and was able to dig it out, many times in a complete piece. I then used a toothpick dipped in the paint to carefully reapply where I wanted.

I snagged some dental picks to remove old paint once softened with pointy q tips soaked in acetone. Then used fine point dispenser bottles and testers enamel paints to do the fill.

Is it just me or is there a typo on the Catalina Wine Mixer headcover?

I love that people love that popcorn cover but....

Is it just me or is there a typo on the Catalina Wine Mixer headcover?

I didn’t notice it???

I didn’t notice it???

It says Steel Dianond Executive Helicopters on the bottom. At least I think so. My wife is unsure.

I love that people love that popcorn cover but....
It’s definitely a solid meh, but the detail is great and I think it’s fun. I was in at the matinee price, but more that that is a bit tough.

My obsession and love for movies is probably second behind golf/putters so I think it’s fun. With that said, I didn’t buy this one and probably wouldn’t have paid more than the matinee price but I can understand the allure. Agree that the regular looks better than the special, in my opinion.

Back