SWAG Putters Thread

Anyone have a green stacked driver cover they'd be willing to part with? It's going to be a gamer so used is fine / perfect. It's the last piece I need to color coordinate my bag :)

Anyone have a green stacked driver cover they'd be willing to part with? It's going to be a gamer so used is fine / perfect. It's the last piece I need to color coordinate my bag :)

If it is just the color you are looking for there are a couple green driver covers from the recent Dollar Bill release on eBay.

If it is just the color you are looking for there are a couple green driver covers from the recent Dollar Bill release on eBay.

Looking for the stacked. I have last months COTM and need a stacked driver to go with the yellow fairway and pink hybrid. Will tie them all together nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. The EHonda cover was cool until I saw the special. It's 1000 times better.....

And this one. Will be the first I’ve added in a minute. Badass.

D54E33EA-90C8-45D0-89A8-11E8E1A3091E.png

Amazing, and it’s endorsed by Capcom too.

Im making a play for this one and likely want a backup as a gamer cover. So if one of you yahoos nabs one and wants to move it, let me know later today.

I’ve also got a Jean Claude Van Damme cover coming if anyone’s interested in that one separately. ?

Getting the feeling my self imposed regulator, paypal, may hold me back today. To try to figure out apple pay or not. ?

Updated release numbers
Holiday releases less than I expected

Shitters full - 110
Elf - 105 with specials
Cookie - 104 with specials

Right in that 100 range sweet spot.

View attachment 8929395

Amazing, and it’s endorsed by Capcom too.

Im making a play for this one and likely want a backup as a gamer cover. So if one of you yahoos nabs one and wants to move it, let me know later today.

I’ve also got a Jean Claude Van Damme cover coming if anyone’s interested in that one separately. ?
If I don’t get the special, it’s yours for cost plus shipping if you want. I need that pink one!

If I don’t get the special, it’s yours for cost plus shipping if you want. I need that pink one!
I have not seen the pink one, so I assume it was shown on the FB group. you have a picture?

That is sweet. i was going to pass on this release, but man was I a fan of the Street Fighter game series. There has to be a cart marker F5 for this release, right?
That pink is just too good, so will need to find one regardless. SF2 was my youth and this is officially licensed, which rules.
Oh man, a hadouken marker would be incredible!

I told myself I was not going to get one. So I got one. Ugh.

stumbled through amazon pay, but I successfully wasted more money.

Sunset skull releasing tonight.

Now that's cool.

Got my E. Honda! WHOO!

Pass on the sunset skull though, I have both Vice ones I'm already meh on so I dont need to add a sunset haha

Got my E. Honda! WHOO!

Pass on the sunset skull though, I have both Vice ones I'm already meh on so I dont need to add a sunset haha
if it was a black or even dark orange cover I would have been in, but being that the E Honda was a splurge to begin with, I am going to pass. but I will be snooping around for a potential F5.

Got my E. Honda! WHOO!

I really liked the E. Honda but no mallet option. :( I really have been keeping my eye out to get one that I liked but of the last couple that I really liked, no mallets. Damn.

Back