SWAG Putters Thread

That Irish King looks fantastic

Man I just realized how great this cover might be for my soon to be putter. :Hmm:

If I hadn't already got the Sunset mallet, I would have tried for htis one. That green is spot on.

Correctly picked out my crosswalks and it sent me to the homepage and not the checkout. Sweet

I think the material will wear really well. Should look clean a decently long time. Just can't do the metallic flake look, personally.

Well if anyone nabbed a blade, holla.

Got a blade and won a mallet in a game - man I hope there is an inverted special...

Just won my first Swag cover, so pumped.

1584500102181.png

Mail day was nice today... but the price I got this for was even nicer!!!! And headcover included

?9DDC75DD-F62C-428A-8C38-B113A891C10F.jpegAA06D397-8548-44A5-9822-D3DA57086BF9.jpeg

Was on Ebay for awhile earlier this afternoon and saw that the Luck Of The Irish Swag putter headcovers (blade) had already been put up. One was selling for $400 and the other $300. Doesn't take log does it.

Was on Ebay for awhile earlier this afternoon and saw that the Luck Of The Irish Swag putter headcovers (blade) had already been put up. One was selling for $400 and the other $300. Doesn't take log does it.
it'll go down to the 200 mark by the weekend

it'll go down to the 200 mark by the weekend

I wasn't really looking to buy right now (not really), but that sure is one cool looking headcover. ;)

Rolled my new Savage last night and damn do I love it. I think its going straight to the #1 spot for the bag.... I forgot how crappy those Pure grips are. its a shame how much the putter's cost to put that grip on there

next thing to figure out is do I custom paint fill or not???? I could do without the pink

Back