SWAG Putters Thread

Defaced Franklin looks like it’s going to win March Madness. A special version of that will be awesome.

neon skull, pink flipper, swagthing 3.0...

i wonder if all are going to released at 12am CT

Well, the skull is the main company branding/logo, sooooooo.....
I just find the basic stitch color variation style to be boring. Stuff like the Sunset and Pebble Beach are more interesting to me, not to mention some of the unique designs

My SWAG collection has started to expand this week. Bought the Legend of Swag ball marker a few months ago, and now in the past week scooped up Kumite (Bloodsport) COTM mallet, tiffany blue RAD Skull blade, and Gold Stacked Skull Driver COTM

Looking to add one tomorrow. On the website says the putter covers will fit some compact mallets. I have a mid mallet GoLo5 do you think these will jive with my putter?

Looking to add one tomorrow. On the website says the putter covers will fit some compact mallets. I have a mid mallet GoLo5 do you think these will jive with my putter?
That one I think it’s a little too beefy front to back.

That one I think it’s a little too beefy front to back.
Thanks James. Too bad I really wanted to get one

Thanks James. Too bad I really wanted to get one
No prob dude, let me try it on one of my beefier mid mallets and I’ll try to get a pic.

Also, rolled this today:

7DE1CDDB-66C4-48A5-A510-6587D7926E81.jpeg

And it was better than I remembered.

Back on the wagon and ready for 4/1 fun!

No prob dude, let me try it on one of my beefier mid mallets and I’ll try to get a pic.
Thanks, I appreciate it

Tonight is a tough ponder for me.. Im looking for a launch monitor but also want a lot of the Swag releases tonight. Nothing is a necessity for sure, Launch monitor would come more in handy right now, but... Swag

Not really huge draw to anything they have teased so far. Maybe just going for the swag thing at this point. Maybe.

Not really huge draw to anything they have teased so far. Maybe just going for the swag thing at this point. Maybe.
did you see the email that was just sent? a couple more covers it looks like

I def want one of those king/queen ball markers. Everything else is meh, plus, no mallets as of now.

Haven't seen it teased anywhere, but any word if they will be releasing any putters?

I think the Lincoln marker is awesome.

71 cent dollar... international fedex... yuck

I can probably only go after 1 or 2 things. swag thing 3.0 and pink flipper

I mean....why not, I’ll stay up. ;)

71 cent dollar... international fedex... yuck

I can probably only go after 1 or 2 things. swag thing 3.0 and pink flipper
$50 minimum shipping kills all urges when I look at stuff :(

Back