SWAG Putters Thread

$50 minimum shipping kills all urges when I look at stuff :(
this covid crap needs to go away, my US package receiver is literally 1 block away from the closed border (the town as you can imagine relies on Canadian dollars flowing in so they're not doing well right now)

this covid crap needs to go away, my US package receiver is literally 1 block away from the closed border (the town as you can imagine relies on Canadian dollars flowing in so they're not doing well right now)
Honestly, the only cover I have ever bought was one of the ones GolfTown was offering. I just can't stand the thought of spending 1/2 - 2/3 the cost of a cover in additional shipping/handling.

May have to pick up the skull marker. Would go nicely with the head cover. :)

May have to pick up the skull marker. Would go nicely with the head cover. :)
What skull marker? Not seeing one on their social posts

If the Damascus one becomes available I will definitely be trying for it. I’m nervous not being at my computer for the f5 attempts. You know there will be something good.

These drop at Central time or EST? Have my eyes on 2 items

I can't decide what to do l, holding out for concierge, but I'm stocked up, and the Aces aren't really tripping my trigger.

Anyone want anything special? Trading anything tonight except swag thing for the luck of the Irish cover!

Not a SWAG collector however that black opal featured tonight and on their IG account ... Wow!

Also and marker is cool tooScreenshot_20200331-212542__01.jpg

Not a SWAG collector however that black opal featured tonight and on their IG account ... Wow!

Also and marker is cool tooView attachment 8934702
Beautiful putters are beautiful no matter the brand. That one is a stunnnnneeerrrrr

Honestly, the only cover I have ever bought was one of the ones GolfTown was offering. I just can't stand the thought of spending 1/2 - 2/3 the cost of a cover in additional shipping/handling.
golftown has a few more in stock online now, prices are fair value

damn, got sniped on pink flipper, but managed to checkout with swagthing 3.0 and lincoln & flipper pins

damn, got sniped on pink flipper, but managed to checkout with swagthing 3.0 and lincoln & flipper pins
Pink Flipper was out so quick

I got King mallet and Swagatha blade

Well, I guess I’m recommitted to the game after tonight. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Back