SWAG Putters Thread

I picked up the greatest hits and the Ace. Missed the flipper for like the 4th time.

I got the greatest hits mallet, first swag cover. Wasnt even aware they were dropping some tonight till about 930 when I hoped on IG.

See the pink flipper is on the bay for $600 OBO already :confused:

Threw in a couple pins for the kids also, need to golf up their Disney pin collections :D:D

these pink flippers are going for some crazy prices in games, wish i tried to scoop one up now for $56.

So you’re saying I did good grabbing a flipper? Haha

Tried to get the Skull aqua. Missed that cause my phone was lagging. So decided I would try for the pink flipper but was sniped. All James fault otherwise it would be heading my way 😝

I really thought about the putter but the shaft doesn’t do it for me. Also plumbers neck putters have always been terrible for me so no loss there... did pick up the king blade cover

Having seen the lineup after the fact, I'm a little glad I didn't stay up. I liked one but I'm not sold I would have bought anything. 1am EST is way past my bedtime

Went cray cray on blade covers. Only passed on Swag Thing 3.0 and Greatest Hits as neither do anything for me.

Went cray cray on blade covers. Only passed on Swag Thing 3.0 and Greatest Hits as neither do anything for me.
Swag thing has some killer detail but I tend to agree. Awesome to look at but doesn't do much for me.

Swag thing has some killer detail but I tend to agree. Awesome to look at but doesn't do much for me.
I’m a Swagatha guy. So when it came up as the F5, I was a happy boy. Red head this time too.

Hopefully there is a special for me to try and track down to keep the Swagatha collection complete.

I’m a Swagatha guy. So when it came up as the F5, I was a happy boy. Red head this time too.

Hopefully there is a special for me to try and track down to keep the Swagatha collection complete.
Can you explain the history of Swagatha? It appears to be completely lost on me

Can you explain the history of Swagatha? It appears to be completely lost on me
The original was entirely stitched. So much stitching that the material couldn’t hold up, so after seeing a peak of her in the early days of the company and everyone losing their minds about her (raises hand)they then spent months and months finding the right application. Each one is now made up of 12 different pieces of material and still a shat ton of stitching.

Shes hot, and has a crude mouth when it comes to the sayings on them, what’s not to love?

There is:

“I like it!”
“Get in the Hole!”
“I Just Got Lei’d”

And now: “I always Putt Out”

The original was entirely stitched. So much stitching that the material couldn’t hold up, so after seeing a peak of her in the early days of the company and everyone losing their minds about her (raises hand)they then spent months and months finding the right application. Each one is now made up of 12 different pieces of material and still a shat ton of stitching.

Shes hot, and has a crude mouth when it comes to the sayings on them, what’s not to love?

There is:

“I like it!”
“Get in the Hole!”
“I Just Got Lei’d”

And now: “I always Putt Out”
Shows how closely I've been paying attention - I only knew about one of the 4 quotes.

Shows how closely I've been paying attention - I only knew about one of the 4 quotes.
They’re fun.

The whole brand is fun honestly, and thats what I like more than anything. I know some out there hate on them for name or what they think they know about them, but reality is the putters are as good as any high end putter (and I’ve owned a ton of them) and they make some cool ****.

I dig it. It’s been a good reminder this week of why I went all in on the brand the past year.

Plus I rolled the hellllllll out of my Tour Proto Suave Too this week. 💪

They’re fun.

The whole brand is fun honestly, and thats what I like more than anything. I know some out there hate on them for name or what they think they know about them, but reality is the putters are as good as any high end putter (and I’ve owned a ton of them) and they make some cool ****.

I dig it. It’s been a good reminder this week of why I went all in on the brand the past year.

Plus I rolled the hellllllll out of my Tour Proto Suave Too this week. 💪
I agree that there are some really fun things out there. I'm realllllly picky when it comes to their stuff but I have a few that I game on rotation.

I agree that there are some really fun things out there. I'm realllllly picky when it comes to their stuff but I have a few that I game on rotation.
Yeah, a few, I only have a few as well.....

:oops:

Yeah, a few, I only have a few as well.....

:oops:
Yup, you have a few. A few, plus few more. Oh... and a few over there too.

Some nice stuff last night. The Black Opal putters are soooo good.

I did not partake.

Some nice stuff last night. The Black Opal putters are soooo good.

I did not partake.
Really wanted too...had the Too Black carted, but couldn't justify spending nearly $800...on a putter

Obviously did not stay up for it, but I truly admire what they do. They step outside of the box and that is exactly what is/was needed. Not to mention, their work is 2nd to none when it comes to covers/details/markers.

surprised the Last DTF tool isn't selling out, there must be a few hundred

Back