SWAG Putters Thread

Got my shipping for last night's order, still crossing fingers for lottery email.

Well officially popped my Swag cherry. My first official purchases are a putting disc and the Moon Cover. I was unfortunately cart sniped of the Orange Wood set, but entered a lottery for everything else (except for the ball markers), fingers crossed. Now I just need to buy a putter and I’m thinking it will be the black rainbow edition!

Got most of the stuff I wanted and gonna have to buy the rest

Have the Carbon orange set if anyone is interested

I wonder if there are less moon covers than I thought due to it being up for awhile. Looks like most of the time it said avialable it actually was sold out when folks tried to check out. Also odd that it’s page is nowhere to be found on the site.

I wonder if there are less moon covers than I thought due to it being up for awhile. Looks like most of the time it said avialable it actually was sold out when folks tried to check out.

Kinda hoping so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone get lotto confirmation yet?

I got nothing either, but I am sure they have a ton to get through.

Takes a while guys, Lots to sort through

Should we expect and email either way, either with confirmation to pay, or if the order has been cancelled?

Lotto hit on another Swagatha, oooooopssssss ;)

If lottery results are coming out, it looks like I didn't get anything. Damn Pink Flipper Blade eludes me

Either my email is slow or I’m crap outta luck lol

yeah no pink flipper blade for me either, really the only item i really really wanted, tried last night got cart jacked and struck out on the lottery, no way i am paying the $300+ they are on ebay for though.

I’m soooo mad!!! The swag invoice for the putter went to my spam folder and I didn’t see it in time!!!!!

No emails here, I will have to live with the Moon Skull and a putting disk for now.

Back