SWAG Putters Thread

yeah no pink flipper blade for me either, really the only item i really really wanted, tried last night got cart jacked and struck out on the lottery, no way i am paying the $300+ they are on ebay for though.

I’m soooo mad!!! The swag invoice for the putter went to my spam folder and I didn’t see it in time!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No emails here, I will have to live with the Moon Skull and a putting disk for now.

Outta luck here as well...will have to live without any SWAG products for the time being. @Jman hook a brother up! ;)

right hand only :(:(:(:cry:

I don’t know what I did, but I seem to have made a real mess of my orders between last night and tonight. I would love to tell you all what I got, but now Im not sure....

I don’t know what I did, but I seem to have made a real mess of my orders between last night and tonight. I would love to tell you all what I got, but now Im not sure....
Huuuhhhh?

Huuuhhhh?
I know. I’m trying to make heads or tails of it. I may have scored a flipper. I may not. I may have accidentally ordered two legends. I may not. I don’t know. It’s a mess in my inbox.

I emailed their customer service and they hooked me up and sent the invoice one more time! I LOVE SWAG!!!

I emailed their customer service and they hooked me up and sent the invoice one more time! I LOVE SWAG!!!

Their CS is top notch. Another reason I’m a huge fan.

So from the best I can tell, it looks like I have a flipper on the way after all.....

It’s fun to have one of these back in the bag. More fun that I have all four head shapes to tinker around with and rotate in.

The most fun premium putter company out there imo.(y)

Also, I should have a ton of stuff showing up tomorrow :oops:

my sherbet King arrives today... Even tho I dont plan on keeping it, kind of an impulse buy since Ive never owned a king, im excited to see it in person. Once it arrives I might change my mind cuz the colors seem to really pop!

Got Shipping info on my Handsome One Black Opal when I woke up this morning!!

Got Shipping info on my Handsome One Black Opal when I woke up this morning!!
You’re going to absolutely love it.

GREAT milled putters.

Back