SWAG Putters Thread

So you won’t have to race to the cart? You’ll be able to preorder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yepp. But it's a short window.

You don’t think so? I think the original was a bit better - what am I missing? (They both good, obviously)
I’ve got the OG and use it often, no trailer queens here, but the black is just badass and makes the pink pop.

So you won’t have to race to the cart? You’ll be able to preorder?

Correct, two times. 15 minutes each to place your pre order.

Correct, two times. 15 minutes each to place your pre order.

Do we know if there is going to be a post-order lottery to see which orders get fulfilled or is this a first approach for them to go mass quantity?

Do we know if there is going to be a post-order lottery to see which orders get fulfilled or is this a first approach for them to go mass quantity?
Same as last years Masters Menu headcovers. Preorder. All that preorder get made.

That’s sweet. I’ll definitely be in on this. Alarm set.

They do this for the March Swagness winner each year, you preorder, you get one.

@Canadan no flipping with this cover....it’s too good. It went straight from bag to bag.

F4D36E96-2799-4380-A042-93A55FCC1787.jpeg

What’s everyone’s take on using a Swag headcover with a non-swag putter? Is that a no-no or do people do it? I have 2-3 Swag headcovers that I want to potentially put to use but no Swag putters yet. Would it be odd using the defaced Franklin cover on a Scotty Cameron putter? Haha

Brother, I think you're doing it wrong.
You're supposed to make money.

...it says it right on the cover
And those are the cheapest covers when they’re released. Swag embraces the game, and I love it.

What’s everyone’s take on using a Swag headcover with a non-swag putter? Is that a no-no or do people do it? I have 2-3 Swag headcovers that I want to potentially put to use but no Swag putters yet. Would it be odd using the defaced Franklin cover on a Scotty Cameron putter? Haha

My sunset SWAG is covering my Las Vegas. Wear the cover proud regardless of what putter you are stroking.

The Flipper cover got a ton of love today. I think it’s just favorite flipper. It’s so bright. Swageeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Put it in play. I have mine on my PING Kushin-C right now. The covers are amazing, get them out on the course.

When's the defaced pre-order.

I have two covers and no putters. Do what makes you happy!

I’m so pumped for this to be a preorder and not a race.

it's nice, but I'm not seeing triple value nice
The reason prices shot up on them
Is everyone kept theirs for the most part, meaning limited numbers that actually hit the secondary market. Same has happened with a couple other covers.

As always, some see the going rate as ok, some don’t, and that’s the beauty of people being able to spend their money on their own terms.

The reason prices shot up on them
Is everyone kept theirs for the most part, meaning limited numbers that actually hit the secondary market. Same has happened with a couple other covers.

As always, some see the going rate as ok, some don’t, and that’s the beauty of people being able to spend their money on their own terms.

there’s also like two guys who own 50% of the covers available haha, drives up the price a bit for the other covers in the market.

The last two weeks on course I’ve been back to my Tour Suave and I love it.

So so so so much to enjoy out of it. Balance. Feel. Sound. Look. Roll. All winners for me. Plus, love the pink fill3763E2FA-9F73-4FFC-8C25-1E749D62B249.jpeg

555796A7-6F63-4315-909B-80F296CE5937.jpeg

F11FE29C-9366-4C7A-884D-556384BA6D4C.jpeg

there’s also like two guys who own 50% of the covers available haha, drives up the price a bit for the other covers in the market.
Eh. There are some true whale collectors that don’t flip out there too, they’re just much more quiet than Anthony, Harry, and some of the others. It’s spread more than you think it is.

Back