SWAG Putters Thread

Eh. There are some true whale collectors that don’t flip out there too, they’re just much more quiet than Anthony, Harry, and some of the others. It’s spread more than you think it is.

Ha yea the 50% was a bit of exaggeration, but there are a couple guys out there with 20+ defaced covers. I can’t imagine the number of covers will be produce for special defaced, I have to imagine somewhere in the 1000-1500 range after all pre-orders are taken. Gonna be a cover you display or game rather than hope to flip.

Ha yea the 50% was a bit of exaggeration, but there are a couple guys out there with 20+ defaced covers. I can’t imagine the number of covers will be produce for special defaced, I have to imagine somewhere in the 1000-1500 range after all pre-orders are taken. Gonna be a cover you display or game rather than hope to flip.
See I don't understand the Defaced hoarding, they made hundreds of those. I can understand trying to get every Jefferson redemption and Black Peach and stuff like that

Yeah, there wont be a good resale on this one considering the quantities that will be made and with the 2 windows for preordering.

See I don't understand the Defaced hoarding, they made hundreds of those. I can understand trying to get every Jefferson redemption and Black Peach and stuff like that

yea I don’t understand it either, I just know it’s happening haha.

The OG defaced released 200, by comparison last years March Swagmas preorder release of the Masters covers was 244/207/218, there won’t be NEARLY as many preorders as you think there will. The market is smaller than it feels.

So uhmmm that's amazing looking. No more ACE for you?
This has been the gamer for about 3/4 of a year now.

Ace is for the collection. Like the other 6 it’ll get rolled through the season. It’s an excellent putter, and a lot of fun, but the Suave Tour is my gamer.

This has been the gamer for about 3/4 of a year now.

Ace is for the collection. Like the other 6 it’ll get rolled through the season. It’s an excellent putter, and a lot of fun, but the Suave Tour is my gamer.

That sounds like a great collection.

I'm hoping that's how my suave too turns out for me. I love the head shape and neck. The dripping face might be a bit overkill. Will probably keep my eye out for more more suave toos.

Not going to lie, that’s a good looking putter. If I can find a SWAG putter for $350 it might be the only thing that would get the Indi out of the bag.

You might be able to find a stock putter around that price point.

You might be able to find a stock putter around that price point.
I’ve been looking just for the giggles. I’ve seen a couple stock ones that are actually really nice. Might have to be a Christmas/birthday/Father’s Day present next year.

I’ve been looking just for the giggles. I’ve seen a couple stock ones that are actually really nice. Might have to be a Christmas/birthday/Father’s Day present next year.
Join the BST on Facebook and make a post that about what you are looking for.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Join the BST on Facebook and make a post that about what you are looking for.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Definitely some of the better pricing for things over there.

@Jman did that cover show up?

Absolutely great cover coming today boys. The iconic villain of the joker, one of my favorite movies(the dark knight), guaranteed to get one, no need to treat it like a gold bar and display it only, just right into the bag.

Maybe I'm the only one who hasn't seen the joker movies. 🤷‍♂️

I’m holding out hope for a black defaced towel

Annnnnd ordered :)

I got a blade. And I was finally able to use my gift card. It’s a miracle.

Picked up a blade and mallet.

I didnt see an f5 release but I think there wasn't one last year either with the menu covers.

Back