SWAG Putters Thread

Missed the AM preorder. Will hit the one tonight.

I checked out real quick because I was about to miss the morning window. Was there anything else besides covers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked out real quick because I was about to miss the morning window. Was there anything else besides covers?

Just the two covers from what I saw.

I’ve been looking just for the giggles. I’ve seen a couple stock ones that are actually really nice. Might have to be a Christmas/birthday/Father’s Day present next year.

I’ve got a stock handsome one with pink paint fill and stock pink skull HC that I’d let go for $350 to a fellow THPer

A question for those with more Swag knowledge than me: how often and when does Swag release their OTR putters?

I‘d like to jump in the Swag putter game but I’d be looking for a Suave 2 or Handsome 2 with the newer fly milling with a top line or dot instead of flange to give me a different look than my other putters with that kind of shape. I’m not even sure if they released them with a dot or top line in the newer fly milling.

Would like to wait and see if they release something like that with their next OTR release if they’re going to do one in 2020 but not sure if anyone knows if they’re going to release new OTR for 2020.

A question for those with more Swag knowledge than me: how often and when does Swag release their OTR putters?

I‘d like to jump in the Swag putter game but I’d be looking for a Suave 2 or Handsome 2 with the newer fly milling with a top line or dot instead of flange to give me a different look than my other putters with that kind of shape. I’m not even sure if they released them with a dot or top line in the newer fly milling.

Would like to wait and see if they release something like that with their next OTR release if they’re going to do one in 2020 but not sure if anyone knows if they’re going to release new OTR for 2020.

They have their stock putters right now with the flange lines

They do specials every few months (RAD or other theme)

They do drops on Dont Give A Putt every few months as well. If you are looking for something specific, this might be the quickest path to get a different alignment line on one of their heads but will cost you the most.

Follow their Instagram for the most hints and join the Facebook group for the most heads up.

That said you maybe able to find an older tour design on the FB group that has deep milling and alignment line you like.

They have their stock putters right now with the flange lines

They do specials every few months (RAD or other theme)

They do drops on Dont Give A Putt every few months as well. If you are looking for something specific, this might be the quickest path to get a different alignment line on one of their heads but will cost you the most.

Follow their Instagram for the most hints and join the Facebook group for the most heads up.

That said you maybe able to find an older tour design on the FB group that has deep milling and alignment line you like.

Yeah I’ve kept my eye on the stock offerings over the last several months but haven’t seen anything other than a flange line. I also follow the don’t give a putt account but I‘m looking for something less than $1500+ right now haha I’m a member on several Facebook groups but don’t see putters pop up on there too often it seems. Could be on the wrong Swag BTS groups maybe.

email them and theyll make it. it would fall into the proto pricing

Yeah I’ve kept my eye on the stock offerings over the last several months but haven’t seen anything other than a flange line. I also follow the don’t give a putt account but I‘m looking for something less than $1500+ right now haha I’m a member on several Facebook groups but don’t see putters pop up on there too often it seems. Could be on the wrong Swag BTS groups maybe.

For the SWAG BST putters dont seem to be put up a lot. I would say putting up ISO will probably get some people to offer up. But the combo of deep milling and site dot/top line is limited to basically the Opal Handsome One.

But beyond that, you are looking at a proto/tour putter.

Which fly milling are you specifically looking for? Since they have a few versions. When you said newer I'm assuming the deep milling they recently have done.

For the SWAG BST putters dont seem to be put up a lot. I would say putting up ISO will probably get some people to offer up. But the combo of deep milling and site dot/top line is limited to basically the Opal Handsome One.

But beyond that, you are looking at a proto/tour putter.

Which fly milling are you specifically looking for? Since they have a few versions. When you said newer I'm assuming the deep milling they recently have done.

Yeah the newer deep milling that is on the OTR version. I like that look a lot. I appreciate the info!

Wow did not know that was even a possibility. How much does the proto pricing typically run? I appreciate the info from everyone.

You're looking at $1666 but they are usually tied to the DGAP releases. I dont think they are doing a design your own and instead you can pick some that are either coming out of the tour bag or didnt make the cut for the DGAP drop.

I have a stock suave too that was orange and is now pink that has a top dot. It was second hand, but I’m certain it was a stock release. I’m sure with an email they would make it happen.
251A6C1B-A696-4758-988E-B58F26E6F291.jpeg9304DFD1-5530-4F96-B7F4-CD03F1F2E2A0.jpeg

I have a stock suave too that was orange and is now pink that has a top dot. It was second hand, but I’m certain it was a stock release. I’m sure with an email they would make it happen.
View attachment 8945633View attachment 8945634

Awesome! I appreciate it! I’ll reach out to them. That’s the shape and face milling I’d be looking for and I’m sure it’d be a lot cheaper than the $1666 for a proto (although I wouldn’t mind a proto either haha)

Awesome! I appreciate it! I’ll reach out to them. That’s the shape and face milling I’d be looking for and I’m sure it’d be a lot cheaper than the $1666 for a proto (although I wouldn’t mind a proto either haha)
There was a teaser a while back where it looks like we might see the deeper mill on a standard release soonish. Would be something to keep an eye on, and I’d bet there will be multiple alignment options.

There was a teaser a while back where it looks like we might see the deeper mill on a standard release soonish. Would be something to keep an eye on, and I’d bet there will be multiple alignment options.

I for some reason thought that was for the ACE but now looking at it again, I'm not sure why I thought that.

Don't forget another chance for the defaced in just over 15 mins

I succumbed and got the mallet.

Midnight defaced Franklin up again for those that need.

I’m a bit bummed that the midnight defaced Franklin has the 100 dollar bill details printed into the cover material like the recent Greatest Hits cover. The original had all those details stitched, which made it look a lot more high-end.

Copper skull F5 up

got cart sniped on the F5.

I got the marker. Because apparently I hate money.

Back