SWAG Putters Thread

Now that I know these covers will fit the TT Ten, I’m going to have to start following SWAG stuff. Kumite mallet cover already on its way.

Now that I know these covers will fit the TT Ten, I’m going to have to start following SWAG stuff. Kumite mallet cover already on its way.

Love that cover, it was my first cover as well and will be hard to ever part with it.

Anyone know the affiliation with Lou Malnattis? just a close play on words?

Not the best looking... unless you love the place (I do!) but not enough for putter worthy.

Great collection man, one more to go 💪💪💪

The last one seems to be the one no one wants to give up haha, can't blame them it's a great cover.

Not the best looking... unless you love the place (I do!) but not enough for putter worthy.

I'm guessing it's the Chicago connection and the play on words. There was at least one proto of this headcover going around.

Chicago based company, so they have a lot of covers that relate to Chicago.

For those who have rolled the Savage Too, what do you guys think of it?

For those who have rolled the Savage Too, what do you guys think of it?
Hahaha I have 4, where should i start??? Lol

personally I love it. For a “mid-blade” it’s smaller than any other putter of that style I know of. I’ve had Betti queen bee 6 and 8, Scotty Squareback, EVNROLL ER2

it’s slightly more forgiving than the handsome or suave models but not extreme MOI by any means. I think it looks great behind the ball. It’s actually quite compact from head to toe. The only negative I have is with the newer deeper milling. I didn’t care for it

B991278F-63DA-4996-B1FB-3FC76497B27C.jpeg

They’re fun.

Probably the dumbest thing I'll see all year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200529-235548_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200529-235548_Chrome.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 45
But yeah that be crazy. Lmao

Never Lag Savage was on fire today!!! 8 one putts and 10 two putts... overall I’ve practiced my ass off in the basement since December and it definitely shows. But my confidence is an all time high with any Savage I’ve used so far

Love how much this thing pops!!! Curious how it looks in the sunlight

8FE7DEA7-EF9B-4F81-824C-A01E521347AB.jpegC7364767-999E-4796-9339-B3CB9290DE31.jpeg

It looks as cool as you think it does.
ill find out tomorrow!! bright, sunny, 90* here.... now I need to get my hands on the black cover also

There is one on eBay. It seems a bit pricey to me though.

Prob still sitting on eBay because of it's price haha, from what I've seen most games for those NYE covers go off for a value of $250 or so, so if buying straight up I'd say value is in the 200-250 range.

There is one on eBay. It seems a bit pricey to me though.

Prob still sitting on eBay because of it's price haha, from what I've seen most games for those NYE covers go off for a value of $250 or so, so if buying straight up I'd say value is in the 200-250 range.

yea I’d say $250 is the going rate. I traded this for the white NYE...

F0AA99C5-37F4-4496-B93B-8163D977BCC4.png

yea I’d say $250 is the going rate. I traded this for the white NYE...

View attachment 8946827

I had the black vs, NYE, bought a few months ago on a Buy IT Now for like $180 or $190. A week or so went by so I messaged the seller. He said he was on vacation and couldn't ship it until the next week. He offered to cancel the sale and refund the purchase price. I said I'd just wait. Another week went by and I heard nothing. I sent him another message. He replied that he discovered it was stained / damaged and would cancel the sale and refund my money. I think he gamed it and forgot to take down the eBay listing. Oh well.

Back