SWAG Putters Thread

Well this might get interesting.

That 8-bit cover is BADASS.

1591045379305.png

Looking for a new cover. Any thoughts on the Moon Skull versus the Midnight Franklin Defaced?

So, what’s the secrete to buying one of these from the site? Should I set up an account and have payment already loaded? I’m going to try and snag one of the 8 bit ones to start a pretty expensive hobby.

So, what’s the secrete to buying one of these from the site? Should I set up an account and have payment already loaded? I’m going to try and snag one of the 8 bit ones to start a pretty expensive hobby.
All of that. Everything needs to be preloaded and you have to use an automatic payment option, as well as have a decently fast internet connection.

All of that. Everything needs to be preloaded and you have to use an automatic payment option, as well as have a decently fast internet connection.
Thank you sir.
Friday’s are usually my golf day, but the last two have been rain outs and it looks like this one will be too. If so, I’m going to give it my best.

Apple Pay

Apple Pay or PayPal OneClick, make sure your time is NIST accurate, start the checkout process within 15 seconds

although I wouldn't be surprised if the 8bit skull is available for 5 minutes, seems like a meganumber 200+ release

When's that one going up?

The peer pressured Moon cover arrived today. It’s pretty cool in hand.

3B4BF7BF-DB20-4F85-BF65-75BBBF78C4C0.jpeg91D33B69-CC07-4201-A4E0-9A273E823F4B.jpeg369AC619-E8BB-4781-9FCC-511BCAAB7734.jpeg

Back