SWAG Putters Thread

Those are so good. I think I’ll be on the course Friday. Here is hoping my cell service is outstanding.

Ohhh those swagee covers are soooo nice

I’m usually not a Swagee guy, but I love these

SWAG going all in on the flipper icees... Sweet sweet summer time

Those covers are cool, I’ll admit that. It’s going to be during my Friday round so I doubt I can score one, sadly.

Wow that DGAP drop was big time

Of course I remembered about it 10 minutes too late

Everything sold out super quick!

1593694233232.png1593694398823.pngDespite the new neon pink being touted as their fully tested,UV resistant material,after 4-5 rounds, my neon pink king driver cover is now peach. And they’ve totally me I’m out of luck. $1k cover set to keep on the shelf.

Despite the new neon pink being touted as their fully tested,UV resistant material,after 4-5 rounds, my neon pink king driver cover is now peach. And they’ve totally me I’m out of luck. $1k cover set to keep on the shelf.

That sucks man. I thought their customer service was supposed to be better than that. They ought to take care of that for you, since it has obviously faded.

Bummed to hear this @HarryPotter. Definitely will make me consider my future purchases wisely, and how much I game my pink flipper cover. In the past, I have used a product called 303 Aerospace Marine UV Protectant on plastic and vinyl objections that live outside in the Florida heat and sun. For those, you have to apply somewhat often, but they are subjected to rain and consistent sun. I think I am going to try to spray some on one of my covers and see if there is any discoloration from the application. If not, doing something similar will be a must for all covers and future purchases, especially if they are neon.

Bummed to hear this @HarryPotter. Definitely will make me consider my future purchases wisely, and how much I game my pink flipper cover. In the past, I have used a product called 303 Aerospace Marine UV Protectant on plastic and vinyl objections that live outside in the Florida heat and sun. For those, you have to apply somewhat often, but they are subjected to rain and consistent sun. I think I am going to try to spray some on one of my covers and see if there is any discoloration from the application. If not, doing something similar will be a must for all covers and future purchases, especially if they are neon.
I used a spray recommended by multiple swaggers on it and this was still the result 😐

I used a spray recommended by multiple swaggers on it and this was still the result 😐
What was the spray? Certainly, it did not do its job.

Scotch Gard With UV protection.
I think the material is just not meant to be in the sun despite their stating it is UV resistant. Sucks
Totally. But I would say that ScotchGuard with UV protectant is amateur hour compared to the product I recommended, from my experience. May not lead to a different result in this application, but I have used it on my black golf cart seats and dark colored planters and patio furniture with great success.

Totally. But I would say that ScotchGuard with UV protectant is amateur hour compared to the product I recommended, from my experience. May not lead to a different result in this application, but I have used it on my black golf cart seats and dark colored planters and patio furniture with great success.
I also live in Detroit, not South Florida lol. Regardless, very disappointed with how their customer service has handled it so far.

Yeah, those are rad. Definitely would rock the icee logo on my putter or driver/wood. But the contra code is my next swag purchase.

midnight defaced mallets started to ship it looks like, just saw a special mallet on Facebook.

Man that sucks @HarryPotter

dropping that much $$ on those to have them fade like that and then have CS basically tell you nothing can be done would infuriate me. Hopefully they come around and take care of you.

Back