SWAG Putters Thread

I dont understand the fascination or the hype with the mob covers. im from Chicago and had 0 interest and didnt try for the Capone last year.... had no idea it would be such a coveted cover!!! Just curious why everyone likes them so much?? ( general question, dont mean any of this negatively )

maybe im just missing something but im not a fan of or understand the love for the Swagatha's and Defaced covers either lol
Because they’re awesome. (y)
;)

Right with you on the mob covers and defaced. Neither do anything for me.
You're welcome to try to get the Capone driver since you aren't a fan and I will reimburse you lol

You're welcome to try to get the Capone driver since you aren't a fan and I will reimburse you lol
Hahaha, there are many of us who would take them up on that.

I got a promo email from Swag today that I don't remember ever signing up for.

Must be a sign?

Somehow I was able to snag both the Dillinger blade and Capone driver covers

I only got the blade 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Got sniped at checkout

Got sniped on the driver. Got the mallet though.

Wowwwwwwwwww!

I went after driver first and closed that deal (figuring they made a lot more Dillinger blades than Capone covers). Still had time to place second order on Dillinger blade after that, so im pumped.

Does anyone have any Mallet covers even used, they'd trade/sell?

I went after driver first and closed that deal (figuring they made a lot more Dillinger blades than Capone covers). Still had time to place second order on Dillinger blade after that, so im pumped.

Did the same thing but with the mallet. Oh and the sniping of the driver cover. :) Congrats.

Ugh I thought about going that way but was worried the blade would go too quick. Man I was wanting that driver lol

Ugh I thought about going that way but was worried the blade would go too quick. Man I was wanting that driver lol

With the popularity of Capone covers I have a feeling they made 150-200 Dillinger covers, took my chances placing two separate orders

With the popularity of Capone covers I have a feeling they made 150-200 Dillinger covers, took my chances placing two separate orders
I should have been smart like you :cry:

If anyone grabbed the driver and doesn't actually want it, I'm available lol

It's been a hot minute (like 8-10 months), since I have been inspired to acquire more SWAG. Pulled the trigger on the Dillinger blade and happy to have lucked out. Now to keep or trade....

Current collection, moved on from sugar skulls and swagatha and now going after specialty themed covers and Kings

954DFA30-62F1-4609-A430-C17C53EF4D04.jpeg

So this just happened. My first special.
20200829_162753_HDR.jpg

Back