SWAG Putters Thread

The name is the ONLY reason I would get one of these putters.

Imagine the fun, getting out of the cart and heading to the green... 'Time to get mah SWAG on..." Stand over the putt, and hear 441 whispering "swag swag swag swag."

I am glad that excites you so much hahaha

Out of curiousity, is the headcover not included in the $555 price?

SWAG Putters Thread

They include a headcover with every putter which are the same covers (not all colorways or designs) that are $70+ on their site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They include a headcover with every putter which are the same covers (not all colorways or designs) that are $70+ on their site

Thank you, sir.

sure was, heres the one that came with the Naked thats also for sale for $77 right now

SkullHeadcover-GrayWithBlue_0349_2048x.jpg

sure was, heres the one that came with the Naked thats also for sale for $77 right now

SkullHeadcover-GrayWithBlue_0349_2048x.jpg

Right on. They're pretty cool looking putters and covers. It'll be interesting to see how well they do.

You have this on order, Mike? #KingOfSwag
KingOfSwag-3-back111111_2048x.jpg

Right on. They're pretty cool looking putters and covers. It'll be interesting to see how well they do.

I think the covers are sweet, definitely have a cool look to them and I like what they are doing with the brighter/neon type colors.

I think the covers are sweet, definitely have a cool look to them and I like what they are doing with the brighter/neon type colors.

Hah... someone has already listed the dolphin hc on ebay for a starting bid of $150, BIN price of $355.55

I really like these ones design looks prime. Great headcovers i would game these. Will check their site out for options.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Hah... someone has already listed the dolphin hc on ebay for a starting bid of $150, BIN price of $355.55

the same seller has the masters cover for sale with bids already up to $141 with 4 days left lol

Good find mikedean. I like the look, though I wouldn't plunk down that much for these options. Love the headcovers though. Anything that is about fun is a win

How did you come across this company? The gear looks pretty sweet.

My putter should be here next week so come up this way and you can roll mine

seems like one big troll job to me. not my aesthetic. everything is, off.

What the heck does that mean?

Love it. I want one. Bad.

man thats a steep price

That’s not steep for something that is made here in the USA on their own CNC machine but I realize it’s not free

What the heck does that mean?

i responded above. and i really don't mean deride anyone who is excited about these, i'm just voicing my perception. maybe i should have kept it to myself.

when i see the whole package and presentation, it seems like exploiting a segment of consumers who get excited about the thought of boutique. like the fight club quote i posted above, or when nordstroms sold a rock in a pouch for $85. a subset of the market was targeted, and the whole aesthetic makes me initially wonder whether that segment is being trolled.

that is just my reaction to the totality of the launch, and NOTHING about the people who are excited about it. i'm happy to delete this if it comes across like i'm scoffing at my fellow thp'ers, because i promise you i'm not.

i responded above. and i really don't mean deride anyone who is excited about these, i'm just voicing my perception. maybe i should have kept it to myself.

when i see the whole package and presentation, it seems like exploiting a segment of consumers who get excited about the thought of boutique. like the fight club quote i posted above, or when nordstroms sold a rock in a pouch for $85. a subset of the market was targeted, and the whole aesthetic makes me initially wonder whether that segment is being trolled.

that is just my reaction to the totality of the launch, and NOTHING about the people who are excited about it. i'm happy to delete this if it comes across like i'm scoffing at my fellow thp'ers, because i promise you i'm not.

Yes saw that after I posted my question to you.
I understand about the bright colors that’s why I went with the no paint fill version

Back