SWAG Putters Thread

Guys please remember to keep all sales activity in the marketplace section of the forum. Thank you

Guys please remember to keep all sales activity in the marketplace section of the forum. Thank you
Sorry about that JB. Still learning the ropes. Thank you for the reminder!!

Damn first release I’ve missed in awhile, messed up payment screen and it cost me.

the blade went instant. after getting cart jacked and going back to the main page the mallet and towel was still available, but only for another minute or so.

Both Mallets and Blades were sold out in around a minute.

Both Mallets and Blades were sold out in around a minute.

i think blades were gone in under 30 seconds, one of the faster releases I’ve been part of

I was just considering potentially a Sachs Pariente based on JB and other reviews. Besides great looks what is advanced on these Swags? Bagging a 20 year old Scotty and considering a possible change but has to be for good reasons...

I was just considering potentially a Sachs Pariente based on JB and other reviews. Besides great looks what is advanced on these Swags? Bagging a 20 year old Scotty and considering a possible change but has to be for good reasons...
They’re simply super clean and top notch milled putters. In the end, milled putters are about preference more than anything else, not much separating things. For me, SWAG is just infinitely more fun of a brand, plus, some people can’t stand the name/brand so it makes me enjoy them even more. ;)

Ok I have three milled putters already (besides Scotty a great old Boca model and an older specially ordered British made custom) and am a good putter. I already have a small box of Scotty head covers and have gamed three of those -.so if I am going to spend a lot need to test and see a serious performance upgrade in dispersion and distance control. Will check reviews more and Swag actually has a good ring to it. Name though does not matter much to me. Thanks!

Ok I have three milled putters already (besides Scotty a great old Boca model and an older specially ordered British made custom) and am a good putter. I already have a small box of Scotty head covers so if I am going to spend a lot need to test see a serious performance upgrade. Will check reviews more. Name does not matter much to me. Thanks!
Milled putters are milled putters, and I say that as a high end putter whor....collector.

In the end, roll what you love, love what you roll.

Milled putters are milled putters, and I say that as a high end putter whor....collector.

In the end, roll what you love, love what you roll.
Thanks I am learning a lot after away game 4 years injuries. You JB Golfer Gal and the rest are the best - I used to build persimmon woods and forged irons in day etc.

Last edited:
By the way my son saw Denny McCarthy best putter in SG setting records x 2 years on tour at Argyle CC in Silver Spring MD (former member and son is) today - the guy is an absolute unreal artist on greens whatever he rolls (believe Scotty) and truly great young man working hard to get to top tier of tour who does a lot for charities. Go Denny!

Fun CotM.

The tour savage too did not make a strong case for the bag today. 😕

Ohmygod that COTM is maybe my favorite cover ever already. I must have the special as well.

Very clean milled putter that has a slightly different look compared to most others.

There really isn't any tech to these. Probably the only thing that stands out to me is Suave too is a flow neck that doesn't have a ton of toe hang like a newport 2.5. Feels and looks wise they set up really well. Honestly they are that kind of putter that you can just have in the bag for years and get comfortable with.

Very clean milled putter that has a slightly different look compared to most others.

There really isn't any tech to these. Probably the only thing that stands out to me is Suave too is a flow neck that doesn't have a ton of toe hang like a newport 2.5. Feels and looks wise they set up really well. Honestly they are that kind of putter that you can just have in the bag for years and get comfortable with.

thanks good insights

No choice but to unseal a SWAG Thing 2 for today’s round at The Shattuck. Thousands and thousands of yards of wetland swamps... SWAG Thing was in it’s element. Rolled the newly found Suave Too pretty nicely, I made some good ones.

1240812F-8873-48BC-BEF6-060AEF772F24.jpeg
423B9836-755D-4C83-B0A7-86C0F0484403.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! Let them breathe!!!!

That one looks amazing out of the bag. Perfect choice for today, it jumped quite a few spots on my favorite list!

That one looks amazing out of the bag. Perfect choice for today, it jumped quite a few spots on my favorite list!
Love the pink. So good.

Had a fun weekend with the Savage Too C this weekend. Didn’t roll it as well as I usually do, but man did it get a ton of looks and comments.

332969B6-FE53-4A62-92F4-BF8218104EE5.jpegA01E15C3-734A-4012-8942-3A9ECBF68CAD.jpeg

How much do the COTM headcovers typically sell for in the secondary market? Not a member of the COTM club but this month’s looks awesome.

Back