SWAG Putters Thread

That one looks amazing out of the bag. Perfect choice for today, it jumped quite a few spots on my favorite list!
Love the pink. So good.

Had a fun weekend with the Savage Too C this weekend. Didn’t roll it as well as I usually do, but man did it get a ton of looks and comments.

332969B6-FE53-4A62-92F4-BF8218104EE5.jpegA01E15C3-734A-4012-8942-3A9ECBF68CAD.jpeg

How much do the COTM headcovers typically sell for in the secondary market? Not a member of the COTM club but this month’s looks awesome.

How much do the COTM headcovers typically sell for in the secondary market? Not a member of the COTM club but this month’s looks awesome.
Initially it’s a usually on the silly side, they come down quickly though, usually in the 125-150 range.

Does anyone here game a cover on their hybrid irons? I am thinking about getting something for my 2 iron hybrid, what size should I be looking at for swag covers? The hybrid size?

Does anyone here game a cover on their hybrid irons? I am thinking about getting something for my 2 iron hybrid, what size should I be looking at for swag covers? The hybrid size?
The hybo covers are your ticket.

I think this one will be one of the more sought after COTM releases so I imagine the price will stay higher than most (over time it should be in line with the July COTM in the range of $200-250).

@GraniteRoost had a sweet looking headcover and putter for our round yesterday.

I can't remember if it was new or the first time I was seeing it lol

What a kick ass release! I NEED the sour patch kids one!

Read the post carefully.

Never mind. They fixed it. www.swaggolf.com was resolving to a terminated host site. Redirect was busted. I thought it was a clever "trick" if they sent people to a downed site. :D
Like that time where we had to look across the entire internet for a headcover :LOL:. My wife thought I was insane.

So apparently you need to get all six to get sour patch lol

Well, f**k. Let’s see how good my restraint is tomorrow. :oops:

Back