SWAG Putters Thread

site is locked. wonder how this will affect logging in to my account with info saved

Those went super fast. Picked one up for a fellow THPer.

I had to go to my cart twice before the payment would go through. Don't know how I got it.

So I went to checkout, got put in a line (?!), no captcha, no entering phone number, no paypal popup, just straight through. :unsure:

Apple Pay was not opening up for me today. Never had that happen before. If anyone got a mallet and doesn't want it, I would be interested in talking.

Last edited:
sniped

Apple Pay was not opening up for me today. Never had that happen today. If anyone got a mallet and doesn't want it, I would be interested in talking.

Same, kept on tapping Apple Pay and no window ever popped up, first time that’s ever happened.

Same, kept on tapping Apple Pay and no window ever popped up, first time that’s ever happened.

I was feeling really good about my chances too until that happened ha

Got lucky and snagged a blade. I feel like it processed really slow so I'm surprised I got one

So I went to checkout, got put in a line (?!), no captcha, no entering phone number, no paypal popup, just straight through. :unsure:
Same

Sniped on the blade too. Oh well pretty close. Maybe next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apple Pay was not opening up for me today. Never had that happen today. If anyone got a mallet and doesn't want it, I would be interested in talking.
Same. Apple Pay wouldn’t go for me.

im really not bummed I didnt get the cover honestly. I wasn't a big fan of the driver cover either... I like last years dripping skull alot more

Same. Apple Pay wouldn’t go for me.

It will be interesting to see what the secondary market will be for these. I'm happy with a mallet, but that putter they teased today looks sharp.

Masters stuff usually has a good value, but I wonder how many they made for each of these releases. I'm guessing get the fall caddy might be hard, but the Augusta Skull should be one that they could make quite a few of.

Curious to see what else we have this week. I'm guessing the putter is going to be a handsome too based on the sole in the picture but I wouldn't be surprised if a one is released as well

Masters stuff usually has a good value, but I wonder how many they made for each of these releases. I'm guessing get the fall caddy might be hard, but the Augusta Skull should be one that they could make quite a few of.

Curious to see what else we have this week. I'm guessing the putter is going to be a handsome too based on the sole in the picture but I wouldn't be surprised if a one is released as well

they only make 1 caddie cover per player in the masters, so 94 I think.

they only make 1 caddie cover per player in the masters, so 94 I think.
They do, I remember they had a few extras last year but I'm guessing this is different with how set the field was

Back