SWAG Putters Thread

Lucked out and got the Masters mallet cover today

The yellow skull cover should be pretty cheap too (relatively speaking).
They are on eBay for $150 right now. Can probably pick up in the Facebook group for $125-$150

Added these to the Swagatha collection this past week or so

67C37F11-D644-435E-9641-19E52A741BE1.jpeg

Feelin' a little swag...

For 365g and 35 inches, the Savage Too feels better (not as heavy as my Evenroll) than other putters at 35 inches. I usually go minimalist with putters and no offset. This is well designed for a compact mallet.
IMG_0243.jpg

Last edited:
Decisions.....

IMG_20201113_111028.jpg

Feelin' a little swag...

For 365g and 35 inches, the Savage Too feels better (not as heavy as my Evenroll) than other putters at 35 inches. I usually go minimalist with putters and no offset. This is well designed for a compact mallet.
View attachment 8974275

Good lookin stick!

Feelin' a little swag...

View attachment 8974275

Rolled the Savage around on the practice green. It took about 20 minutes to grow accustomed to the new head. I usually go with a traditional shaped mallet instead of this blade/mallet. The feel off the face is light although the swing weight at 35 in. and 365g is E7.

I came back after some path work on the range and stroked it again for another 20 minutes. Distance control is excellent, grew more accustomed to aim, feet is very soft and light feeling - which is great for a heavily balanced putter. Had no issues on uphill 30 footers on distance control. For a first outing, It's very likable. The quality of the milled head and face is superb. The KBS black shaft is a nice touch because it disappears during the putt and all you have for focus is the head, which is minimalist on top.

I had not planned this purchase. I saw everything on THP, and then Pluggedingolf had reviewed several of its putters and then I kept on reading about the owner's experience with Scotty and Bett. Impressive.

Tracked these two down finally! (y)🔥

BDF843C7-3CB2-4363-BFC5-0215948A7926.jpeg

Took the Savage Too out for a first round, and was impressed. My reads/aim worked out well and I made several 7-10 footers; the ones that missed were a speed issue.

Greens were faster than expected after not playing in several months, due to lessons - it's going to take more time to integrate all of these changes - lots of 50% swings need to be made.

Like? no, Really Like and Enjoy the feel of this Swagatha. My son laughed at the nickname (from the head cover issue). After 12 holes, and with temps dipping to lower 50's and a north wind, and waiting 5 minutes at each hole, we took it to the house.

btw Atomic Skull is available for Canadians from GolfTown for $150CAD
I got it in a trade so I managed to come out ahead still. :ROFLMAO:

Only reason I got the standard is because I tracked down the special! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

MYSTERY BOX FRIDAY! Let’s gooooooo!

Please use the marketplace section of the forum for all buying and selling.

THank you.

Today’s the day, black box Friday. My guess is they will drop for $333 or $444

Today’s the day, black box Friday. My guess is they will drop for $333 or $444
I'll be on course when it drops but still might have try. Haven't decided yet. Not sure it will be worth it. Anyone else do this last year? Was it worth the price?

I'll be on course when it drops but still might have try. Haven't decided yet. Not sure it will be worth it. Anyone else do this last year? Was it worth the price?
I did, I hit quite well. My box had two covers, one regular release and one special. Divot tool. Marker. Bunch of stickers.

I did, I hit quite well. My box had two covers, one regular release and one special. Divot tool. Marker. Bunch of stickers.

Pretty decent haul. :)

I might try and play for this today. Mystery boxes are fun, but at the same time based off how ridiculous releases have been during Masters week I'm not sure if I'll get through in time.

I might try and play for this today. Mystery boxes are fun, but at the same time based off how ridiculous releases have been during Masters week I'm not sure if I'll get through in time.

going to go fast, no idea why they will have two questions that you can just bypass, everyone is just going to skip them

going to go fast, no idea why they will have two questions that you can just bypass, everyone is just going to skip them
Pretty much. I know flipping is part of the culture but I'm getting kind of sick of the people who are treating this as a hustle/investment.

To get obscene amounts of money for stock they can't sell.

Back