SWAG Putters Thread

To get obscene amounts of money for stock they can't sell.
Oh I don’t know. I’ve only flipped a few and I’m waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead. And that’s hoarding nearly 100 while flipping 5. :ROFLMAO:

Oh I don’t know. I’ve only flipped a few and I’m waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead. And that’s hoarding nearly 100 while flipping 5. :ROFLMAO:
Actually went and counted, thank god I don’t have THAT many after all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Specifically the question for the clothing size

Specifically the question for the clothing size
The clothing has been funny to me. Quality is top notch, but yeah, the guys expecting to flip clothes have hilariously crashed and burned. Their struggles are why I don’t blame Swag for going limited quantities.

Wow those lasted longer than most cover releases

And forgot to try. Oh well.

I missed because of a payment processing issue. Darn.

I never tried. How much did they end up charging for them? Nevermind. I decided not to be lazy and checked the site. Not as bad as I thought they were going to be!

Yep, tried to get one PayPal got loaded, returned to the site and denied. That was worse than the THP bags in terms of anxiety of getting one.

Last edited:
I’m about done with that stupid site. It shouldn’t take a year of attempt to give someone money with no success.

Last edited:
I missed out too. Apple Pay wheel just kept spinning...

Last edited:
Cart snipped again. Oh well, I like their headcovers but agreed if I can't get em I'll stick to other brands.

I would be a lot easier and probably wouldn't be so many disappointed people if they would just accept standard cards like everyone else.

I would be a lot easier and probably wouldn't be so many disappointed people if they would just accept standard cards like everyone else.
It’s actually easy if you just use Apple Pay or Shop Pay. PP sucks. Plus, you’ve already got your card info in those so good luck to those would want to manually enter cards speed wise....

Oh. And I managed to get one AND name my size correctly. ApplePay FTW!

first time Apple Pay's worked for me in about 3 months

Totally forgot to post this beauty here!!! Took well over a year but it’s finally mine..... and this was not cheap lol
It pops in person even more than this pic. Love it!

EB4C8826-72FF-4046-A823-8082DDF804B9.jpeg

Totally forgot to post this beauty here!!! Took well over a year but it’s finally mine..... and this was not cheap lol
It pops in person even more than this pic. Love it!

View attachment 8976424

Those are sweet - I love the red one. I have the blue and love gaming it it summer.

It’s actually easy if you just use Apple Pay or Shop Pay. PP sucks. Plus, you’ve already got your card info in those so good luck to those would want to manually enter cards speed wise....

Still old school :cautious:

Back