SWAG Putters Thread

So will SWAG ever release a mallet?! Their mallet covers would look a lot better on one of their own!

Tomorrow is the new today ? Patience is a virtue as they say.

1606962488772.png

Riddle.jpg

Mystery box showed up today. Was initially happy with the results but not flabbergasted. Then I asked about the black/green/yellow dripping skull after I couldn’t find it in the headcover archive and Swag said it was a mystery box only release. That got me pretty pumped and it’s a sick looking cover. The green and yellow really pop. Interested to see how many are out there. I’ve seen a few others but not a ton. And the 1/4 zip is also a mystery box only release and it’s premium! Feels fantastic.

Attachments

• E24CF380-18E7-47FE-9E2E-7EA3048312EF.jpeg
    E24CF380-18E7-47FE-9E2E-7EA3048312EF.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 64770B09-CEC0-43D8-8E73-13BECBBE44C2.jpeg
    64770B09-CEC0-43D8-8E73-13BECBBE44C2.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 36
Mystery box showed up today. Was initially happy with the results but not flabbergasted. Then I asked about the black/green/yellow dripping skull after I couldn’t find it in the headcover archive and Swag said it was a mystery box only release. That got me pretty pumped and it’s a sick looking cover. The green and yellow really pop. Interested to see how many are out there. I’ve seen a few others but not a ton. And the 1/4 zip is also a mystery box only release and it’s premium! Feels fantastic.
Green and yellow you say? 😍

Any trade interests?

I'm in search on an 8-bit or 1up cover as well if anyone lurking has one.

I'm in search on an 8-bit or 1up cover as well if anyone lurking has one.

hope you have both kidneys so you can sell one for the 1up haha

thats a pretty sick haul considering it includes two items never sold at retail

That's a good looking cover! I also really like neon yellow/lime green though.

So will SWAG ever release a mallet?! Their mallet covers would look a lot better on one of their own!

The Savage Too is their version of a mallet due to the width from face to the back of the flange. I seem to have no issues aiming it and I usually use a traditional mallet. It also has some heft at 365g but at 35 inches, it doesn't feel heavy at all on the course.

Mind if I pipe in again ... I have 5 putters in my stable (Inovai 6.0, SeeMore mFGP2, Edel, Bett BB-39 and more) - all mallets - swore I would not do that again, but Covid... must do something. The Savage Too is my favorite putter - the feel is just right and it is stable but not heavy feeling. As I said, it's as mallet as they get.

The Savage Too is their version of a mallet due to the width from face to the back of the flange. I seem to have no issues aiming it and I usually use a traditional mallet. It also has some heft at 365g but at 35 inches, it doesn't feel heavy at all on the course.

Yeah I know but with all thier mallet HC releases, it would be cool
To see a SWAG mallet to fit into it!

Ive seen some pics of at least 1 mallet they’ve brought to tour events in the past, and some others have confirmed they are working on prototypes to bring a mallet to retail.

I'm sure when they've perfected it, they will bring out the mallet but probably something like a Del Mar - I've got one like that in a TP Mills German SS and it doesn't work for me. Beautiful putter but it sits there, mocking me.

I am a mallet guy but this Savage seems to do the trick for me - bought it out of the blue and was surprised at how good it feels - they don't overdo the milling - so many people do so much milling you wonder if you've hit the putt as they've made everything so soft. When they perfect one, I'm sure you and I will both see it.

54203B2A-B885-425C-A88A-CD548FD1137D.jpeg

Solid haul! All being 🐬🐬🐬🐬 most likely though!

Here is mine:

-black Flipper pin
-chip Putt marker
-Hawaiian pizza
-something black, red, and dripping. What am I looking at here ?

20066C5A-AC99-41C7-AB30-09098221DE8E.jpeg
E458C17C-2469-4D06-AEEA-FD0604177B06.jpeg

The hauls so far annoy me even further that I got sniped. :(

Back