SWAG Putters Thread

The hauls so far annoy me even further that I got sniped. :(

Ever since they started shutting the site down before the new releases, I cannot even get Apple Pay to load. I had no issues the site before.

Pretty close. It's a major score.

Is this one you guys have seen before? Does not seem to be on archive. Just wondering if its a mystersy box only, or prior COTM, or whatnot.

Is this one you guys have seen before? Does not seem to be on archive. Just wondering if its a mystersy box only, or prior COTM, or whatnot.

It’s a mystery box only cover, other color variations also came in mystery boxes

Ive seen some pics of at least 1 mallet they’ve brought to tour events in the past, and some others have confirmed they are working on prototypes to bring a mallet to retail.

This be the one?

6237AC1A-C9D3-4670-881C-89A9DAB9C1FE.jpeg

Swagmas starts on Monday! Pretty pumped to see what comes. The swagmas cookie from last year was my first cover and is still one of my favorites!

Swagmas starts on Monday! Pretty pumped to see what comes. The swagmas cookie from last year was my first cover and is still one of my favorites!
looks like a grinch or troll in their little teaser.

looks like a grinch or troll in their little teaser.
Definitely looks like the Grinch. I’m going to want that one if that’s what it ends up being!

I want a grinch cover more than I’ve wanted any swag cover in swag history

Let your mind wander - this is a mallet with an innie instead of an outty.

IMG_0241.jpeg

THis thread is killing me...I need to own a SWAG cover!!! If a Grinch release is coming I want it!!!

THis thread is killing me...I need to own a SWAG cover!!! If a Grinch release is coming I want it!!!
Careful, they’re addicting ;)

Revisited defaced cover ponder again. No I will not be getting one for Christmas :LOL::cry:

Mind if I pipe in again ... I have 5 putters in my stable (Inovai 6.0, SeeMore mFGP2, Edel, Bett BB-39 and more) - all mallets - swore I would not do that again, but Covid... must do something. The Savage Too is my favorite putter - the feel is just right and it is stable but not heavy feeling. As I said, it's as mallet as they get.
totally agree!! at one point I had 5 Savage's

Back