SWAG Putters Thread

Finally found an Elite Game Over today. May end up being my new favorite!

So, which of you crazies are going to try and join the club?
I’d like to...but it seems like a lot of work to get anything before it sells out. 🐰 🕳

Well hello there... I know this is probably a relic to the more hardcore collectors, but I've wanted one for a while so decided to pull the trigger (on this and another one that hasn't shown up yet). The quality of these covers really is top notch. This one will definitely be in the gamer rotation.

BC5988FC-AAD3-42C4-B964-5701579CFAAB_1_105_c.jpeg

Well hello there... I know this is probably a relic to the more hardcore collectors, but I've wanted one for a while so decided to pull the trigger (on this and another one that hasn't shown up yet). The quality of these covers really is top notch. This one will definitely be in the gamer rotation.

View attachment 8986861
Nice! I’m a Swagatha fan!

View attachment 8986861
I think this is my favourite Swagatha cover. Nice score!

For our Canadian members if your interested in the SWAG Canada cover Golftown has it on sale today for $69
What a deal! I hope this means they're getting ready for another Canadian themed cover!

I like that line as well, and appreciate that there are so many! Basically something for everyone!

But the "I Like It" is my tops. Close second has to be the Doubtfire.
I love the “Ive been naughty” one, so fun.

The mallet Swagatha though....:love:

They're all fun in their own right! And make for a super nice collection when they're together!

I’ve been naughty is the other one I have on the way!

It appears SWAG has plans to release a mallet at some point this year.

Some bold language in the COTM email, says if your only goal is to flip the covers (by pre-selling them) then they will revoke your membership.

And that's my putter cover budget for the year. Lol yeah right.

119C86B6-2594-473D-B5BE-E0EA1C77EC5B_1_105_c.jpeg
B3E0B58E-B287-4EC0-94CE-4F56A5239EF5_1_105_c.jpeg

Some bold language in the COTM email, says if your only goal is to flip the covers (by pre-selling them) then they will revoke your membership.
This seems to anti-SWAG to me, and kinda what I was referencing in my post last week about feeling a bit of a change with the way the company has drifted on this issue. How can flipping be celebrated, branded and sold as covers and hats and pins, etc. but then shunned with respect to the COTM? Are there any other imitations coming? I don't know, I am a big fan of the wild west landscape that the quickest draw got the prize, and what you did with after was your business. I hope that continues.

Back