SWAG Putters Thread

Some bold language in the COTM email, says if your only goal is to flip the covers (by pre-selling them) then they will revoke your membership.
This seems to anti-SWAG to me, and kinda what I was referencing in my post last week about feeling a bit of a change with the way the company has drifted on this issue. How can flipping be celebrated, branded and sold as covers and hats and pins, etc. but then shunned with respect to the COTM? Are there any other imitations coming? I don't know, I am a big fan of the wild west landscape that the quickest draw got the prize, and what you did with after was your business. I hope that continues.

This seems to anti-SWAG to me, and kinda what I was referencing in my post last week about feeling a bit of a change with the way the company has drifted on this issue. How can flipping be celebrated, branded and sold as covers and hats and pins, etc. but then shunned with respect to the COTM? Are there any other imitations coming? I don't know, I am a big fan of the wild west landscape that the quickest draw got the prize, and what you did with after was your business. I hope that continues.
They’ve always had language on the site about Pre-selling before it’s actually in hand, we’ll see if they enforce it at all with respect to COTM

No, the email also says flipping is encouraged as long as the person is taking part in the community, that’s still the same root message that has always been.

They’ve always had language on the site about Pre-selling before it’s actually in hand, we’ll see if they enforce it at all with respect to COTM
No, the email also says flipping is encouraged as long as the person is taking part in the community, that’s still the same root message that has always been.
I passed on the membership this year (and bought my grill) so I didn't see the email or the context. I was going off what was paraphrased. With this new context, then I hope they step up the enforcement of their IP rights on Ebay and have the moment after launch listings that use their stock photos pulled down.

deep freeze concentric shipped today. Woo woo

I am still waiting on mine. Have that and the game over coin still on standby....

So I got my first (not SWAG) custom putter cover and now I’m really jonesing a SWAG cover!! I do have a birthday coming up... 🤔 I successfully negotiated a fitting for Christmas so maybe there’s hope for “more golf stuff?! 🙄“ for my birthday 😆

So I got my first (not SWAG) custom putter cover and now I’m really jonesing a SWAG cover!! I do have a birthday coming up... 🤔 I successfully negotiated a fitting for Christmas so maybe there’s hope for “more golf stuff?! 🙄“ for my birthday 😆
Good luck with only getting one :LOL:

Dude!!! You completed the street fighter collection! Amazing. The only covers I own are the 4 reg street fighters, Vega special and the 30 lives alignment stick cover. I aspire to slowly get the rest of the street fighter specials over time!

Dude!!! You completed the street fighter collection! Amazing. The only covers I own are the 4 reg street fighters, Vega special and the 30 lives alignment stick cover. I aspire to slowly get the rest of the street fighter specials over time!
30 lives is pretty coveted! nice work on that one!

deep freeze concentric shipped today. Woo woo
I am still waiting on mine. Have that and the game over coin still on standby....
Still waiting on mine as well. To be fair, I'm also waiting on other stuff from them... parcels are taking a while these days.

The only covers you own?! That's an impressive collection!! Like @Muchmore18 said, that 30 lives cover is highly sought after!

Has anyone dealt with the tour concierge much? Let me preface that this is not a complaint at all. Just asking out of curiosity as I don’t know what to expect.

I emailed them last weekend about a tour putter and Adam got back to me late Monday asking what I was looking for. On Tuesday, I sent him some pics of tour putters I’ve seen and some designs I liked. Asked if there was anything in the ballpark or anything he could do.

However, I’ve never heard anything back since. Is does it normally take some time to hear back from them? I was just curious. I’m eager to see what the tour concierge has to offer!

Has anyone dealt with the tour concierge much? Let me preface that this is not a complaint at all. Just asking out of curiosity as I don’t know what to expect.

I emailed them last weekend about a tour putter and Adam got back to me late Monday asking what I was looking for. On Tuesday, I sent him some pics of tour putters I’ve seen and some designs I liked. Asked if there was anything in the ballpark or anything he could do.

However, I’ve never heard anything back since. Is does it normally take some time to hear back from them? I was just curious. I’m eager to see what the tour concierge has to offer!
From everything I have heard, Adam is a great guy that will get you EXACTLY what you want, you just have to be patient.

Oh hell yes. First month, and already don't regret getting COTM.
Hopefully we don’t get a Kumite equivalent in February haha

yeah... Kumite is the only cover I thought was a major miss.

In other news I got a Reece's cover but didn't realize it was in the bag am afraid to take it out....
Let.
Them.
Breathe!

yeah... Kumite is the only cover I thought was a major miss.

In other news I got a Reece's cover but didn't realize it was in the bag am afraid to take it out....
Reese’s cover is so underrated

Back