SWAG Putters Thread

The covers are sweet, but is there any conversation about the putters? I’m a lefty so options are limited. Have a trade offer from a guy to pick up a Game Over Handsome One. Thoughts on these vs the Suave Too?

The covers are sweet, but is there any conversation about the putters? I’m a lefty so options are limited. Have a trade offer from a guy to pick up a Game Over Handsome One. Thoughts on these vs the Suave Too?

I picked up the centershaft and have been thoroughly impressed. looks great and feels better.

I'll chime in again shortly. I just picked up my first Swag putter today - should be here in a few weeks! I ended up getting the Suave Too because I like that putter shape more than the One.
From what I've heard, they all feel good. Just like any fully milled 303 putter.

I moved on from a suave too to a savage too. I think the handsome one is a great putter if you like that shape. I wanted a bit more weight. The quality and craftsmanship is excellent and mine has held up well.

I’m thinking with all these SwAG covers it’s time for me to get a putter....what do y’all think?

I’m thinking with all these SwAG covers it’s time for me to get a putter....what do y’all think?
The exact same thing I said to myself this week. So I sold one of my Scotty Camerons and that funded a new Swag putter.

The exact same thing I said to myself this week. So I sold one of my Scotty Camerons and that funded a new Swag putter.

I'm thinking about selling a Scotty to pick up a tour putter. I really wanted that Savage Too on DGAP this week, but I wasn't fast enough.

I'm thinking about selling a Scotty to pick up a tour putter. I really wanted that Savage Too on DGAP this week, but I wasn't fast enough.
The finish on the last group of releases were soo good! Not a wonder they all went super quick!

Any idea which tour putter you're going to go after?

The finish on the last group of releases were soo good! Not a wonder they all went super quick!

Any idea which tour putter you're going to go after?

Savage Too, I putt best when there is limited or no toe-hang, so that's really the only option for me. Or I should say its the only option until the mallet comes out this year.

Savage Too, I putt best when there is limited or no toe-hang, so that's really the only option for me. Or I should say its the only option until the mallet comes out this year.
I definitely prefer the more angular looks of the "Too" line. Any preference to alignment aid?

I'm curious to see what their mallet is going to be! I know there are quite a few people who are (im)patiently waiting for it's release!

For a gamer I would find the model you like best and check the BST pages. 300-400 for a stock model that'll hold the value.

I definitely prefer the more angular looks of the "Too" line. Any preference to alignment aid?

I'm curious to see what their mallet is going to be! I know there are quite a few people who are (im)patiently waiting for it's release!

Top line is usually my preference, but I wouldn’t mind flange line or top dot if it’s the right putter

Mail day
06FA2971-8D84-4263-BB3D-0C4E6C3CFADB.jpeg

It was cold today and bit of a struggle but at least the setup looked good. 5AE7E9A6-042D-4A50-A1E1-A743A220EDDD.jpeg

Back