SWAG Putters Thread

And it will be a lottery. Checkout will be open for 5 mins then they will email you if you win the lottery & then have 30 mins to purchase.

I’m in!

I would buy two at that price.

And it will be a lottery. Checkout will be open for 5 mins then they will email you if you win the lottery & then have 30 mins to purchase.

I’m in!
I'm in as well. And if I'm not a fan of it, I'm sure it's an easy flip. But who am I kidding, I don't win lotteries lol

I'm in as well. And if I'm not a fan of it, I'm sure it's an easy flip. But who am I kidding, I don't win lotteries lol

More than an easy flip

Really not an unreasonable price for what I presume is a 1 of 1. I'm sure they'll fetch a pretty penny secondhand.

I didn't think they ever published prices prior to a release.....

I’m feeling the same...but worth a shot!

I like playing the lottery!

I am going to throw my name in. as others have said, could be a 1 of 1 and if I don't dig it, easy to go full flip mode. And chances are I don't get a winning number anyway

I am going to throw my name in. as others have said, could be a 1 of 1 and if I don't dig it, easy to go full flip mode. And chances are I don't get a winning number anyway
As far as I know, all recycled covers they sell are 1 of 1. Should be an easy flip, especially if you get a desirable combo.

Eeesh. That’s a fair bit to gamble on. Decisions.

Yup. Easy flip for triple or more depending on the one that shows up.
Especially in today's Swag market, it seems to be peaking compared to months leading up to the holiday season last year. Moved my rainbow flipper for 7x cost of retail.

Covers that were going for $175-225 a couple months ago are all of a sudden double or triple that.

Especially in today's Swag market, it seems to be peaking compared to months leading up to the holiday season last year. Moved my rainbow flipper for 7x cost of retail.

Covers that were going for $175-225 a couple months ago are all of a sudden double or triple that.
Big reason I’m about to cut my collection way down. WAY down.

yea its crazy what the regular skull press has been going for... I love mine but the fact its getting gamed between $400 - $500 is awfully tempting. Makes me think my skull press special will get me over $1000

Big reason I’m about to cut my collection way down. WAY down.
Wish I held onto some items after seeing the going prices past couple weeks haha

Back