SWAG Putters Thread

Spent most of the morning talking myself into dropping three bills for a headcover I'd likely never use. A little relieved that I didn't get an invoice, but also bummed.

Mail day...no special. Boo!!!
C0F35B66-1A09-4713-AB81-7EEC59330267.jpeg

Yea that regular looks sharp and could also go in to a Masters collection.

No lottery for me.

Just checked my email again and saw I had one from the Swag Store. My heart dropped because it was over a half hour old figuring I may have gotten one when others didn’t pay. It was just an email telling me what I already knew...that I wasn’t chosen :LOL:

Just checked my email again and saw I had one from the Swag Store. My heart dropped because it was over a half hour old figuring I may have gotten one when others didn’t pay. It was just an email telling me what I already knew...that I wasn’t chosen :LOL:
Yeah that one was kind of evil eh?! I was excited for half a second thinking that I got picked as a replacement. They’re good.

Mail day

EDEA461C-4683-4B9A-954C-6AED28B13ADC.jpeg

interesting

I’m going to not look in this thread until Monday. Lol

Well... tomorrow is going to be fun!

Well this was unexpected...:cool:

20210206_162028.jpg

Congrats! Is the yellow that muted in person? I kind of expected it to be a little brighter. It looks almost like mustard here. I do like the perforated look though.

Yeah definitely more muted than I expected too but I still prefer it to the green.

Ugh. I was making lunch for my daughter and missed out. That TB cover looks incredible.

Those didn’t last long

B7312AD9-6566-46C5-84B8-F4B2A0A5516B.png

Back