SWAG Putters Thread

Don’t care about the Jefferson, just the $2 bill. I realize it’s wildly unlikely but a boy can dream.
If I hit on a Jeff tomorrow I’ll give you a good deal on it, gotta take care of my MC teammate

Here goes trying for a Jefferson tomorrow! Crossing my fingers I get lucky & get through.

Actually like the looks of this release.

wish me luck!!!

Going to give this drop a go, it’s been a long while since I’ve tried. After this it’s time to parse down the collection though, market is too high to ignore. Especially these two original staff bag releases.

Only $3k?! 😂
Haha no, much better than that, I’ve done well with recent releases and DGAP, so I’ll be happy to hook you up knowing it will be a gamer for you.

Here goes trying for a Jefferson tomorrow! Crossing my fingers I get lucky & get through.

Actually like the looks of this release.

wish me luck!!!
I have a feeling there is quite a few of these made, so should be one of the easier releases to snag.

I have a feeling there is quite a few of these made, so should be one of the easier releases to snag.
I thinking so as well especially with multiple President’s being dropped on the same day.

I thinking so as well especially with multiple President’s being dropped on the same day.
Luck of the draw though is the part I like. Makes it more fun having a mystery.

Is it going to be randomly assigned when you purchase or will each president be up for purchase?

Not sure how I feel about the brown, but the grey/gunmetal color is freaking amazing.

4BE0059C-9437-4F31-AB91-A4ED1CF8EB4D.jpeg53B89CCE-3703-4596-ACCB-CEAEE39B8951.jpeg

I really like the stock covers this year. Hopefully a yellow one pops up.
A little mad at myself I balked at the green wood cover set. I think that would be a pretty good look.

This one and the deep blue are flipping best, so at least you have a good way out if you don’t like it much
It’s going to be gone by the end of the week.

Easiest & quickest way you guys use for swag releases? Phone / desktop?

Easiest & quickest way you guys use for swag releases? Phone / desktop?
I've only tried once on my phone and wasn't able to get it so I usually use my laptop. I'm also not the most successful person ever on these drops lol

Passed on the covers, they did just nothing for me. Although that is the most I've ever spent on a towel that I've been dying for. Yeesh.

Swhing!!! Got one...used my phone.
Blades are gone.

This is the first release I've gone for and didn't get. Had nothing but problems with PayPal this time.

Back