SWAG Putters Thread

Waiting on a lottery email. Fingers crossed. Missed out on that awesome church T-shirt though. Would’ve loved to of had one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting on a lottery email. Fingers crossed. Missed out on that awesome church T-shirt though. Would’ve loved to of had one of those.

I'm the opposite. I got the shirt, but missed getting in on the lottery.

I know people have received them so thinking they’ve all been sent out just waiting for people to pay?

I know people have received them so thinking they’ve all been sent out just waiting for people to pay?
That’s my guess too. Seen lots of orders confirmed. It’s the best one yet!

That’s my guess too. Seen lots of orders confirmed. It’s the best one yet!
...and there hasn’t been one in my inbox. Oh well!!!

Don’t give up hope until they say we’re all done. I keep checking every five minutes

I'm the opposite. I got the shirt, but missed getting in on the lottery.

That T-shirt is money!

They just said the last email went out although if you haven’t paid. Oh well. That’s a pretty awesome cover for some lucky people out there.

I can't believe I've gotten pulled into this madness....

all these people getting their orders already and I'm still waiting for my status to go off Unfulfilled:ROFLMAO:

Tonight was crazy. I entered the lotto, checked my email and media for updates for a couple hours, figured I was done. Got involved with Easter activities, then randomly checked email at 7:11 EST. Big adrenaline spike as I made it through checkout with 4 minutes to spare.

Tonight was crazy. I entered the lotto, checked my email and media for updates for a couple hours, figured I was done. Got involved with Easter activities, then randomly checked email at 7:11 EST. Big adrenaline spike as I made it through checkout with 4 minutes to spare.
Sick! Congrats

And so it begins

Might be time for me to jump out.
I’m seriously considering how many I’ve got too... need to be more selective on the covers I go after.

Back