SWAG Putters Thread

How about that stacked skull putter cover pictured in the background?!?!!

Happy Gilmore!

Who gets your vote for the March Swagness final? I went Broadway Hamilton but these were probably my two favorites from the whole bracket.

Who gets your vote for the March Swagness final? I went Broadway Hamilton but these were probably my two favorites from the whole bracket.

Not a fan of either honestly. I thought there were some awesome releases this year but neither of these moved the needle for me.

I went with Sherbet King since I think they could make that one look cooler but I really don’t totally care. I was going for the Two Face for the win

I went with King because I'd rather have a preorder King than preorder Hamilton

I went with King because I'd rather have a preorder King than preorder Hamilton
How do you even make another Broadway Hamilton? Just flip the colors? Defaced Broadway Hamilton?

I agree with you. I went Sherbet King.

My greatest hits should be home any time, but think this model is just ridiculous. So glad mine shipped today and should be in hand before I go to Bandon this weekend. It will likely stay sealed until I get back, and possibly long after.

My greatest hits should be home any time, but think this model is just ridiculous. So glad mine shipped today and should be in hand before I go to Bandon this weekend. It will likely stay sealed until I get back, and possibly long after.
I was hoping for the silver one, but I like the green/orange a lot.

I was hoping for the silver one, but I like the green/orange a lot.

Yeah, at first I had the silver as tops, then the black/pink.... the more I looked at them I would be happy with any of them.

How do you even make another Broadway Hamilton? Just flip the colors? Defaced Broadway Hamilton?

I agree with you. I went Sherbet King.
Actually flipping the broadway colors on the hamilton would do it for me haha I'm a sucker for their gold covers

Actually flipping the broadway colors on the hamilton would do it for me haha I'm a sucker for their gold covers
Ha I am glad I talked you into it. It will be interesting to see what they do.

1617655508820.png

I can't decide if a flip with shiny gold like the candy cover would be amazing or awful :ROFLMAO:

F0D6BED9-14B8-4A11-8D06-FA5D36B5A251.jpeg

Yeah, neither of those were in my top 10. They had so many other great covers this year...

Between the two though, I went Sherbet.

Oh my... what an incredible mail day! That’s my favourite colour way of the Impressed. And both versions of GH2 pop! Nice W!
I was all on board with the impressed until a friend pointed out it was Seahawks colors 😡.

Back