SWAG Putters Thread

Got me the mallets

All sold out now

I snagged a set of blades

Oh, man. I just figured out the last code, and they sold out.

Bummed I wasn’t paying attention to social today!!! Love these

Puff puff give.

I’m the biggest pot head and I missed on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today’s release wasn’t my thing. Like the royals, but not the electric lettuce.

Fun game to find the codes though! They sure know how to keep it interesting!

Ready to go for tomorrow.

IMG_20210423_203238.jpg

Difficult to find anyone to trade (blade with a mallet) with. Are the mallet covers less available or do most guys sell their covers and don’t bother with trades?

Difficult to find anyone to trade (blade with a mallet) with. Are the mallet covers less available or do most guys sell their covers and don’t bother with trades?
Yes, there are usually only a third of the amount of each cover in mallet compared to blade. 6 months ago folks couldn’t give away their mallets for free, but an influx of some big spenders in the mallet market has brought those prices close to their blade counterparts.

Here is archive that shows you the amounts of each cover made

I need to start grabbing a few mallets. They fit better on the V.

Swag mallets covers look awesome. Mallet covers in general look so much better than blade covers. A lot of times, if I'm gaming a blade, I'll just throw a mallet cover on bc I like how it looks in the bag.

Swag mallets covers look awesome. Mallet covers in general look so much better than blade covers. A lot of times, if I'm gaming a blade, I'll just throw a mallet cover on bc I like how it looks in the bag.
I wouldn’t go that far.... :ROFLMAO:

Back