SWAG Putters Thread

Sounds fun! Is it mallet putter time?

Nah, probably the Player 2 that they teased...
That seems like a lot for another SF cover. But looks like you were right! Especially with that liner!

And there it is. Player 2 is Sagat.

C1E5A51F-F76C-44AA-959A-1804B9444CF4.jpeg

With it being a major this week, I am holding out hope they do something for the PGA, especially has a mallet user!

With it being a major this week, I am holding out hope they do something for the PGA, especially has a mallet user!

They are doing a Street Fighter II release on Thursday. But as far as something for the PGA, that has yet to be announced.

Snagged the driver cover from DGAP tonight

Came home from unplugged vacation to this.....

F8DD8565-1769-4487-9BF7-71590A332AC2.jpeg

Snagged Sagat! That tiger lining was too much to resist lol

couldn't even go for it, kinda burnt out on the street fighter stuff.

Thats what im hoping too..... mainly my fingers are crossed bc im gonna want a Torrey Pines cover for the US this year

but they didnt do a US open cover or PGA last year so im not sure if they're doing one. Hopefully it was just pandemic related that it couldnt get done

I'm confused....I got a message upon checkout that said i was cart sniped but then a confirmation email showed up in my email and card was charged for the cover so i'm not really sure if i got a cover or not. But also scored a shirt and putting disc

I'm confused....I got a message upon checkout that said i was cart sniped but then a confirmation email showed up in my email and card was charged for the cover so i'm not really sure if i got a cover or not. But also scored a shirt and putting disc

What all was listed in your confirmation email? you may have gotten sniped on 1 item but completed on the others. That is my only thought. I buy the cover first and then come back for anything else to minimize the chances of snipeage. Got dhalism and went back for the shirts. May keep them or may flip... we will see how they look in hand.

Thats what im hoping too..... mainly my fingers are crossed bc im gonna want a Torrey Pines cover for the US this year

but they didnt do a US open cover or PGA last year so im not sure if they're doing one. Hopefully it was just pandemic related that it couldnt get done

I thought the Chinese Food covers were for the PGA last year since it was in San Fran, no?

Didn't love the SF stuff, but I snagged a shirt. :D

Landed both covers today! With some help, of course. Can’t wait til this is complete. View in the man cave.
54518479fd3780dede04ec7bcfc56c2e.jpg

I was in a wreck and missed the drop :mad:

Those kind souls here not in love with them can fee free to PM me!

Landed both covers today! With some help, of course. Can’t wait til this is complete. View in the man cave.
54518479fd3780dede04ec7bcfc56c2e.jpg
You need the specials! :p

Tracking these two specials in the current market might kill me. :(

Back