SWAG Putters Thread

Obviously was able to preorder the king but missed on the Queen and the jack since I was trying with my phone. A lot slower than my computer lol

Work definitely interfered with this drop. I really wanted the king. Next time!

Got licky and snagged a King. Didn't realize there was a Queen or Jack until too late. So much to learn in this Swag world.

I don't understand why people are trying to flip the King cover. They do realize it was a preorder and available for 10 minutes, right?

I don't understand why people are trying to flip the King cover. They do realize it was a preorder and available for 10 minutes, right?
Because they’re idiots. There are always idiots.

I had a king and got sniped because I apparently added 2 and had to fix my cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got sniped on queen, first time I haven't hit in a while. Grabbed a king and logged off, would have loved to snag a Jack.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

0490B8EB-3690-44CD-9D17-EFE6DC1909F9.jpegED045B83-3218-479D-819B-0281885D37E3.jpeg

SF gang is almost all here!
0144E616-BA86-411F-920E-E0829DBB3A99.jpeg

Does swag have the midnight blue concentric skulls in driver and woods?

I only saw the putter cover.
Not yet, only had a couple wood colors so far

What's everyone's gauge on the garbage pail covers?
It was never a thing for me growing up, so not sure how popular they are going to be?

It was never a thing for me growing up, so not sure how popular they are going to be?

Wasn't a huge thing for me, but I saw the info on the course with a couple buddies and both said they would jump all over them. One has never been a swag fan (doesn't like skulls) and the other has dipped his toes in once or twice but is a mallet guy.

I am guessing they will do quite well.

They’ll do well. It’ll be the next series from them.

I'm not a fan, but I think any time you have a collectable series, they'll do well. It adds to the chase to put together a full set.

Definitely not my thing.

I'm a big fan of the garbage pail kids series ( was one of my first serious collectibles outside of comics and baseball cards when I was a kid ) but I am not sure if they have the same gravitas as a head cover. Will they sell? Yes. Will there be people who want the whole series like the street fighter or royals? yes. Still on the fence if I like it as a cover.

I'm a big fan of the garbage pail kids series ( was one of my first serious collectibles outside of comics and baseball cards when I was a kid ) but I am not sure if they have the same gravitas as a head cover. Will they sell? Yes. Will there be people who want the whole series like the street fighter or royals? yes. Still on the fence if I like it as a cover.

This was basically my thought when I saw the email this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they had Adam Bomb as a driver cover I would game it. I would collect the series, I would rather collect it than street fighter for some reason, but would be more likely to game the street fighter covers... not sure why that is. But both dahlisms and the sagats are just awesome to me.

got a blade and F5 woods set. surprised those are still available.

thought the voltage might be a quick-turn stock cover but looks like it's going to stay up awhile.

Back