SWAG Putters Thread

love Tin Cup...but the cover just isn't for me

Hoping there's something more Torrey themed coming out

I wish it had an actual quote from the movie, like "give me another ball." I also think it'd be funny if they made a single iron cover for the 7 iron, since he broke all his clubs (except the 2 Romeo broke).

Pretty disappointing if the Padres themed cover tomorrow is the Torrey themed cover for US Open

maybe it’s tough to beat since the SkullPress is so darn cool and set the expectation so high

Pretty disappointing if the Padres themed cover tomorrow is the Torrey themed cover for US Open

maybe it’s tough to beat since the SkullPress is so darn cool and set the expectation so high
They had the masters concentric, so I'm wondering if it'll be similar with a "real deal" drop, or some kind of F5.

I know a couple guys who are a little excited that it’s a Padres themed cover.

As for myself, I was hoping for a pine tree theme.

I know a couple guys who are a little excited that it’s a Padres themed cover.

As for myself, I was hoping for a pine tree theme.
Totally agree.. Lots of people love Torrey for the history. Kinda odd they would isolate Torrey / San Diego to a Padres theme. I love sports and particularly baseball, but they even could have done something Anchorman themed. I too was hoping for something pine tree

My wife is from San Diego so ive gotten to play Torrey about a dozen times the past 2 years and its my favorite course

Totally agree.. Lots of people love Torrey for the history. Kinda odd they would isolate Torrey / San Diego to a Padres theme. I love sports and particularly baseball, but they even could have done something Anchorman themed. I too was hoping for something pine tree

My wife is from San Diego so ive gotten to play Torrey about a dozen times the past 2 years and its my favorite course

I'm guessing the Anchorman whale line isn't something you can put on a headcover.

My GPK blade never arrived. FedEx seems to have lost it. Sent Swag an email the other day but no reply yet.

got sniped on the WWRD

and sniped on f5

Snagged the Charged Up!

waited, waited for f5, then looked away at an email, then gone. ha, dang.

I really wanted that WWRD head cover didn't even have a chance lol

It went surprisingly fast.
Wood covers are usually much more limited than putter covers, so they will always sell out in seconds.

Tin Cup is my favorite golf movie, so glad I was able to score one. It was the only item I really wanted.

Pretty decent mail week.

IMG_20210618_123536__01.jpg

Back