SWAG Putters Thread

First COTM cover that I liked this year, this one will be in the bag for our trip to Olympia Fields

I may be trying to buy this 2nd hand, but I am afraid of what the cost might be.

I love that driver cover. Its awesome. I wonder if the special will be Luigi? Wario?

I may be trying to buy this 2nd hand, but I am afraid of what the cost might be.

Well we know that there will be a ton of them out there, give it some time and it should be in the ~$200 range like all of the other more popular COTM this year (8-bit flipper and silver stacked woods)

Well we know that there will be a ton of them out there, give it some time and it should be in the ~$200 range like all of the other more popular COTM this year (8-bit flipper and silver stacked woods)

The other ones were 200 because they were junk. The Silver stacked woods were not that popular.

The other ones were 200 because they were junk. The Silver stacked woods were not that popular.
This one is being gamed at $350 first day it's out, trust me it will be $200 in a month or two haha

This one is being gamed at $350 first day it's out, trust me it will be $200 in a month or two haha

It may come down a little to 250 or so in a month, BUT I think this one will be similar to last year's Dog Driver/FW cover that maintained value later in the year. Could be wrong, but just a prediction.

Meh on that kicking off their summer run.
Most of their RWB covers are very limited in production, wonder if they keep that trend going or if it will be large production size like recent releases

Most of their RWB covers are very limited in production, wonder if they keep that trend going or if it will be large production size like recent releases
True, but they've been pretty adament that the concentric covers are their "stock" covers and haven't been releasing production numbers. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: except maybe the masters concentric

True, but they've been pretty adament that the concentric covers are their "stock" covers and haven't been releasing production numbers. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: except maybe the masters concentric
Outside of the chocolate and dark blue concentric I’d say most of them are in the 300-600 production range. I think they will release quantities for these “one-off” concentrics as compared to the stock that just changes the color of glasses.

Last edited:
I’m sure they will make a bunch. They need to have enough for all the people who want to show pride in their country, America….and Australia. And England. And Puerto Rico. And Cuba.

Oh and France. And Croatia. And the Czech Republic. And I guess Russia. And probably like a dozen more.

I’m sure they will make a bunch. They need to have enough for all the people who want to show pride in their country, America….and Australia. And England. And Puerto Rico. And Cuba.

Oh and France. And Croatia. And the Czech Republic. And I guess Russia. And probably like a dozen more.

I feel like that's just part of the RWB drop. Gotta be a dripping skull or something

I feel like that's just part of the RWB drop. Gotta be a dripping skull or something
Plenty of time for that considering they are doing at least one drop every Thursday and random drops throughout the week all summer haha

I love that driver cover. Its awesome. I wonder if the special will be Luigi? Wario?
A Wario cover would be epic! I would have to try and find one.

Specials are starting to roll in for the Swag Bros wood cover COTM, so far Tiger and Rickie as Mario have been spotted.

Specials are starting to roll in for the Swag Bros wood cover COTM, so far Tiger and Rickie as Mario have been spotted.

Man… I’d love that Tiger one but second hand pricing on Swag covers is getting out of control. After street fighter is complete, I will be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back