SWAG Putters Thread

What are they gonna put up next, the Ronald McDonald cover?

I don't get the transfusion thing. 🤷‍♂️

Me neither. I didn't end up getting either of the burger or fries headcovers, was on the course Saturday, then sunday I just got the polo. hoping that it fits well as I love that Orange with the black lettering.

Not sure I want in on the transfusion cover or not, I dig the colors but I have had 2 transfusion drinks and found them to be fine, but nothing worth making a headcover over.

I don't get the transfusion thing. 🤷‍♂️
I don't even really know what a transfusion is lol

I just know it seems to be a popular drink. Especially for golfers since there is a lot of merchandise based off of it. But I've never had one

I have never heard of a transfusion before yesterday, but the cover looks great.

I don't even really know what a transfusion is lol

I just know it seems to be a popular drink. Especially for golfers since there is a lot of merchandise based off of it. But I've never had one

The one I had was Tito's vodka, grape juice, and I think Ginger ale? or maybe it was tonic, either way finished with a lime. Was a refreshing drink, but nothing that blew my socks off.

My guess its in relation to the size of the cup and there will be a new solo cup ball marker released at the same time.

Just a guess though....

I may go after the towel, but I'll probably stay away from the covers unless there is an F5

I may go after the towel, but I'll probably stay away from the covers unless there is an F5
This series hasn't been my favourite. But that's okay - they're releasing things to more niche markets. Just like not everyone is keen on the 8-bit Hockey.

This series hasn't been my favourite. But that's okay - they're releasing things to more niche markets. Just like not everyone is keen on the 8-bit Hockey.
When you're dropping 2 covers a week you can over pretty much every niche market out there haha

When you're dropping 2 covers a week you can over pretty much every niche market out there haha
I think they saw that as a challenge...

I caved and got the cover and towel

got sniped on the towel, grabbed the headcover. Everything went way faster than yesterday.

got sniped on the towel, grabbed the headcover. Everything went way faster than yesterday.
Much more popular item, and prob less quantity

Much more popular item, and prob less quantity

Towels always go fast. Limited and easy flip, only reason I was buying so I don't care that I didn't get one. Will be selling the recent # Queen towel when it comes in hopefully by wednesday. That plus some concentric woods I have accumulated will fund a stack system purchase....

Back