SWAG Putters Thread

I am pumped for the mallet drop hoping to hit, but not holding my breath!

Nice hit on that whale hat @e1iterate ! Don’t see those available often

I feel that I owe an update to this thread so I can fully confess my newfound Swag addiction...

After winning the hot dog blade on instagram, I HAD to Swag out the rest of my bag, which is now accomplished in the pic below thanks to some fellow THPers! But then I NEEDED the matching Ditka blade, Cubs driver & blade, a few others that I wanted.. THEN I discovered the games in the facebook groups and got lucky and won a Gaws fairway! And of course I had to try to snag the latest release and now I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Baltimore blade.

I'm a little worried that this is only the beginning, but also enjoying the hunt for Swag! :cool:

PXL_20210826_195618211.MP.jpg

Got too many polos recently, but really liking the DGAP polo and 1/4 zip coming up.

Wow, those preview picks. I'm glad I didn't start drinking earlier or I might shoot for one.

I've set a price in my head that there is no way they are below so I should be safe. But that is a nice looking blade alternative.

Wow, those preview picks. I'm glad I didn't start drinking earlier or I might shoot for one.

I've set a price in my head that there is no way they are below so I should be safe. But that is a nice looking blade alternative.

I want... but I shouldn't....

$1750 and above is my guess

Dammit, I forgot about it 😢

Oh well, not meant to be.

Those mallets were crazy town pricing yet still gone on seconds.

haha, I got distracted thankfully. All sold out by the time I refreshed. WHEW!

Those mallets were crazy town pricing yet still gone on seconds.
It’s all eye of the beholder, some dudes roll 5k SC’s haha

Most who got the putter will flip the cover for about 1200-1500 I’d guess.

I know this is a thread about headcovers....but I should never take the handsome one out of the bag. It's so good for me. Just steady on 3-5 foot cleanup putts. Distance control makes sense. Great feel with the CS X LS.

I know this is a thread about headcovers....but I should never take the handsome one out of the bag. It's so good for me. Just steady on 3-5 foot cleanup putts. Distance control makes sense. Great feel with the CS X LS.
hahahaha, I don't know why this made me laugh, but it sure did.

Got the putter!

Same my page didn't load it for a while, so I was nervous.

I had one in the cart and removed it. Don't need to spend a grand on another putter when I am very happy with my Savage Too.

Cool cover, but I didn't go for anything today... I'm happy with mine.

Back