SWAG Putters Thread

Got these installed yesterday and not too happy the genius put the label up at address. Taking them back to re-install

On a side note I loved the feel of the LAGP shaft!! I’ll take it over a stability tour any day.

5e0754ac69437e1fd359e0c0e929cfcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got these installed yesterday and not too happy the genius put the label up at address. Taking them back to re-install

On a side note I loved the feel of the LAGP shaft!! I’ll take it over a stability tour any day.

It’s great…if you have an inner hosel design.

Also, that installer is a moron.

It’s great…if you have an inner hosel design.

I should know better by now to check the work before I leave the store but I really wanted to get these out on the course

and yea being restricted to plumber necks is the only downfall. My other 7 or 8 putts have stability tour and I have 0 complaints. Truly helped my putting....but something with these LAGP feels like it will become my go-to

I should know better by now to check the work before I leave the store but I really wanted to get these out on the course

and yea being restricted to plumber necks is the only downfall. My other 7 or 8 putts have stability tour and I have 0 complaints. Truly helped my putting....but something with these LAGP feels like it will become my go-to
Mostly that it looks cool as hell :LOL:;)

I might need another mallet cover. The experiment is going entirely too well.
I’m glad it’s working well for you. For me at present, i play a blade but my daily practice rotated between an OG odyssey mallet- black insert or the 7s. Between 40 and 75 made putts a day from 3-5-7 feet.

for me, I’ve discovered, at 61, it’s the stroke and eye placement-i note look at the front of the ball not the back, my eyes and head are still directly over the ball. Not watching the putter has lead to a much better putting game and i can use several putter styles now.

at least for this week!

That is incredibly busy to look down at hahaha

I can't believe they wouldn't at the very least ask.

By the way, the covers they made for the GOAT (MJ) are amazing.

They posted the special Queen Anna as they're just starting to ship. I think I actually like the regular version better and I'm sorely regretting not grabbing one.

That is incredibly busy to look down at hahaha

I can't believe they wouldn't at the very least ask.
I must be the odd one out, because I like it installed that way!

You’re a mad man.
I'm okay with that. I build all my other clubs label up and keep most of my SWAG head covers sealed!

I do take the stickers off my hats though.

I'm okay with that. I build all my other clubs label up and keep most of my SWAG head covers sealed!

I do take the stickers off my hats though.
Stickers, me too.

It took over 3 years and 70+ orders, but it finally happened!!!

03DE4A68-B172-4711-A257-FFAB174685AE.jpeg

Back