SWAG Putters Thread

September Cover of the Month pictures released.

Screenshot_20210920-102137.jpg

Looks pretty cool, but I'm assuming there is some kind of reference here that I don't understand? I especially like the subtle Franklin in black on the diamond side
Money to burn. Just a reference to the game/collectors/flippers

Got it. Thought maybe there was a more specific character or something that was supposed to be.
I don’t think so this time, I think it’s just their creation, I could be wrong though

I don’t think so this time, I think it’s just their creation, I could be wrong though

Might be their take on Mr. Monopoly. :)

Last edited:
Is that the mallet in the background? I bet that full image looks awesome on it.

It is a mallet. Generally mallets seem to look better for displays so waiting to see if a mallet-centric pic pops up. Mines supposedly already shipped so I'll know Wed.

It is a mallet. Generally mallets seem to look better for displays so waiting to see if a mallet-centric pic pops up. Mines supposedly already shipped so I'll know Wed.
Do they have specials on the COTMs?

Do they have specials on the COTMs?

Sometimes. Usually on putter releases they will. Occasionally on fairway covers like last month's GAWS cover. But not a guarantee. We usually won't know until one pops up in the wild.

5A3EA641-6E51-40C9-AD89-E3192D3345BF.jpeg

Hesitated on which headcover on DGAP and missed. The Nasa 30 Lives was gone even quicker :ROFLMAO:

Good gracious, the covers SWAG just posted on their IG for the Ryder Cup team are insane.

Talk about sexy!!!

Too bad none of those designs were the COTM for September. Those wood covers are 🔥🔥🔥

These would have been a 1000x better than the September COTM.

If anyone wants to know why they had to raise prices on items, they are releasing so many etc etc, you can see the money in that box. Very cool headcovers, but man, real shredded bills is something else.

Back