SWAG Putters Thread

If anyone wants to know why they had to raise prices on items, they are releasing so many etc etc, you can see the money in that box. Very cool headcovers, but man, real shredded bills is something else.
Weird flex, for sure.

Weird flex, for sure.

They are really really cool, but I think weird is the right description for the shredded money.

The US mint has sold shredded money for years. It’s not like SWAG shredded useable cash!

or did i miss something?

They are really really cool, but I think weird is the right description for the shredded money.
Wonder if they shredded their own or obtained it from the fed reserve , my guess is the the latter

The US mint has sold shredded money for years. It’s not like SWAG shredded useable cash!

or did i miss something?

I was not aware of that.... but makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking.

I was not aware of that.... but makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking.
I mean I was thinking the same thing as you. It seemed weird, but Swag does stuff like that all the time (like burning an actual cover for the Two Face release). But I'm assuming they bank on the fact that people aren't aware that you can buy shredded money. I had no idea myself

Last edited:
looks like some of these guys have the new covers on the bag for today’s practice round

or did i miss something?
Fact.

Supposedly a Dutch auction whatever that may be…

Supposedly a Dutch auction whatever that may be…
Start at high price and go low until all sold like the recent robo flipper, I imagine this set will start at like $8k-10k

Start at high price and go low until all sold like the recent robo flipper, I imagine this set will start at like $8k-10k
Way to rich for my blood even if I could flip it for more.

40 sets for sale today. All five covers. First 12 to order get it in the same box as the Ryder Cup members

40 sets for sale today. All five covers. First 12 to order get it in the same box as the Ryder Cup members
Looks like the sets for sale don’t have the players signatures, they have the swag employee signatures like normal money covers.

Knowing the first 12 sets get the full box too I imagine these will start at 12-14k.

Knowing the first 12 sets get the full box too I imagine these will start at 12-14k.
Wouldn't be surprising at all. I know it's not going to get down to a point that I can realistically jump in, but man I want to. These are the first covers I've wanted in a long time

Back