SWAG Putters Thread

Wouldn't be surprising at all. I know it's not going to get down to a point that I can realistically jump in, but man I want to. These are the first covers I've wanted in a long time
These won’t go below 5k is my guess.

These won’t go below 5k is my guess.
I get why they are limited, I really do, but after the marketing of having them in the US players bags yesterday, I bet they would have absolutely cleaned up if they made these a preorder at a reasonable price. And if you want to "limit" them, limit the preorder time to a minute or two.

I knew I wasn't going to happen that way but I was hoping lol

I get why they are limited, I really do, but after the marketing of having them in the US players bags yesterday, I bet they would have absolutely cleaned up if they made these a preorder at a reasonable price. And if you want to "limit" them, limit the preorder time to a minute or two.

Thing is, they’re cleaning up anyway :LOL:

I agree for selfish reasons because I want to own a set haha, I won’t be dropping 5-8k for them though

I still want that white one. Seems like we've got no shot at 'reasonable' on pricing.
I'm just hoping someone buys the set and doesn't want the mallet and throws up a game for it

I'm just hoping someone buys the set and doesn't want the mallet and throws up a game for it
I heard a rumor they were changing the name of 'game' on facebook mktplace to "BuckNasty"

I heard a rumor they were changing the name of 'game' on facebook mktplace to "BuckNasty"
Haha I'm retired for the most part from that

Thing is, they’re cleaning up anyway :LOL:
Oh I know lol but 40 sets for an average of lets say $8,000 is $320,000. Being generous and average purchase of $10,000 would be $400,000.

Preorder at $2,500 and get at least 200 orders (I'd say that is a VERY safe number) would go at $500,000. I have no doubt that you'd get more than 200 orders though

Speculation all around, and totally doing it because I wanted a set :ROFLMAO:

so do I call my credit card company and say my card has been stolen to keep from bidding on these?? Only real option I have.

Oh I know lol but 40 sets for an average of lets say $8,000 is $320,000. Being generous and average purchase of $10,000 would be $400,000.

Preorder at $2,500 and get at least 200 orders (I'd say that is a VERY safe number) would go at $500,000.

Speculation all around, and totally doing it because I wanted a set :ROFLMAO:
Then you water down the market though. These guys 1,000,000% know what they’re doing.

so do I call my credit card company and say my card has been stolen to keep from bidding on these?? Only real option I have.
I considered it. :LOL:

Then you water down the market though. These guys 1,000,000% know what they’re doing.
Not arguing that at all and of course they know what they are doing. Just talking as someone who can't afford what they're doing :ROFLMAO:

If it aggravates me, yet doesn't deter me in the future, they are doing it right..
Yup. They know what they’re doing.

Why not...lets do this...

$5,555.55

and all of them sold for that

Back