SWAG Putters Thread

It was definitely a little pricey. Imagine it's super limited though
Was it announced anywhere? it was up for quite awhile for DGAP standards, even after you posted about it

I hit my first special earlier this week with the Cleoputtra. Was planning on flipping it but my wife is in love with it for the 2-3x she comes out on the course with me each year! 😎

View attachment 9047977
The special is SO much better.

Haha I forgot completely. Was practicing catching baseballs with the little man.

how much were they?

$333.33

2 covers plus a dr/fw. And maybe something else.

1637962781179.gif

I missed. :(

Snagged a blade box, they are going secondary for less than I would expect for limited run covers and chance at 1 of 1 cover

I hit my first special earlier this week with the Cleoputtra. Was planning on flipping it but my wife is in love with it for the 2-3x she comes out on the course with me each year! 😎

View attachment 9047977
Great score!! The special is so much better than the gold!

@Canadan two face special for sale on facebook now

Missed out this afternoon sniped.

I got snipped. Dealing with a home issue so I was at Home Depot when it dropped. I guess you could say I got to open my own mystery box? Found some stucco damage, turned out to be a really bad leak from the window. Now I need a rather extensive repair that I started with a good buddy today, and will finish in the morning.

93920F8C-F897-4D6E-887F-4EF532819C2D.jpeg

I found two more Swag putters in the garage I forgot about. :oops:

How does one forget?
Lmao, dude, you know how many putters I have. :LOL:

I unloaded the car before my last trip to Nashville, tossed everything into extra bags in the garage. Never took them inside.

The covers on them are pretty :love: Too.

Oh, and one of them is a Tour stick. :oops:

I found two more Swag putters in the garage I forgot about. :oops:
How does one forget that they have two more Swag putters?! Lol

I unloaded the car before my last trip to Nashville, tossed everything into extra bags in the garage. Never took them inside.

This boggles my mind.

…and I though I had a problem.
We need pictures!!!

Back